Hair Story, I love Her Hair

by Hair Boy

This story is going to be more of a fantasy than the last story. The first story was

my opportunity to let you know how much I'm obsessed with your amazing blond,

Soft, shiny, sexy, silky, and sensuous, Hair. Not that you didn't already know

about my fascination with your Hair. To have been soooooooooo close to it

and not be able to do much with it was torment, Especially, since it looked so

amazing it took my breath away. Tha's the best your Hair has ever looked. I

sure you know that I fantasize about your Hair. After I had dinner with you and

John I went home and had a very long and very involved Hair fantasy. In my

fantasy you came over the next day. We had a few beers and some "chocolate".

Eventually I reached over and start playing with your Bangs.You dont say

anything, you just leaned forward a little to make it easier for me. For the

next 20 minutes or so I played with those amazing silky LONG blond Bangs. I

twisted them, ran my fingers slowly through them, and held them up high. I love

wrapping them around my fingers and just holding them while we talk. I ask you

if it ok if I taste your bangs. You laugh a little and say sure. You

lean forward a little bit more while I slowly place them in my mouth. I hold

them in there for a minute or two savoring the taste and texture before I slowly

let them slip out of my mouth. Your bangs are slightly moist with my saliva. I

gather them up and twist them around my index finger. I ask you if youre ready

for your wash. We stand up together, me holding your bangs around my index

finger faintly tight. I have you gather up our beers while I lead you down the

stairs. I pull you into the bathroom and over to the bathtub all the time gently

tugging on those long, blond bangs.

I proceed to give you the hot oil treatment

using a wide tooth comb to massage it into your scalp. I then use the new

shampoo I bought; it lathers up so nice and smells so good I can hardly stand

it.I'm sitting on the edge of the bathtub, your sitting on the floor between my legs as I shampoo your hair. Its smooth and creamy as I massage your scalp and neck. I like to sculpture your hair with all that shampoo and suds. I continue this for about 30 minutes, enjoying every minute of it before I rinse the shampoo out. I gather up the towel that I placed nearby and slowly towel dry your hair. Your hair is damp, freshly clean and smells so damn good. I lean forward and slowly run my face softly across your head inhaling the scent and blond softness. At this point I'm in Hair heaven. Now comes the best part, time to curl your Hair. I decide to use hot rollers that I purchased. I start with some styling gel, just a dab that I place in my hands and run my fingers through your hair. I love curling and styling your hair. I love the process of gathering up a section of that clean silky blond hair. Stretching it out smelling it, tasting it then rolling the curler into it. I start in the back, one section at a time. Pull, stretch, smell, taste, roll. I move to the sides, same procedure until I have maybe 5 or 6 curlers in it. I step back to admire my work before I continue. Now its time to curl those amazing bangs. Those, soft, sexy, silky blond bangs. If it was up to me your bangs would always be a little to long, always hanging in your eyes. I stand in front of you and gather up your bangs, still a little damp. I stretch them out, tugging on them, put them in my mouth for a minute and roll a big warm curler until it's tight next to your head.