Real Life Encounter

by Corey

Hey guys! Corey here. I found this forum two weeks ago, and this is my first post. I guess today was a lucky day for me. I was in this cafe with my friends (both girls and guys). We were a total of 5 people. The table beside us was free. We ordered, got our food, and ate. The waitress came and started to set the table beside ours. I was not expecting what I saw. Two girls in their early 20s came and sat beside us. I just looked over at their table and saw one of the girls with an extremely thick blonde braid that was at least down to her thighs. The braid was very thick and her hair was coarse and wavy. She had a black rubber band tied at the end of the braid. I don't know how thick it must be, but it was 5 cm in girth. I was just shocked, but unfortunately, neither, I could not look at it much, nor could I take a picture because none of my friends knew about my fetish. So, unfortunately, we finished eating and left. Have you guys experienced something similar? You spot long hair when you are with someone. I have attached some pictures from the internet that look similar to that braid.

As thick a braid as this

As coarse as this

As long a braid as this

The colour was similar to this.