Re: Re: RL Encounter?

by Xyz

Well, she wasn't there over the weekend, but I saw her yesterday again. She waved and said hi, and I asked her whether she'll be there today – since it's my last day. She said yes.

I saw her today at a glance when she walked in. She had her hair down, but the counter was blocking her, so I couldn't see just how long it was, and she immediately went to the back of the coffeehouse to put it up. I was going to work up my courage to ask her whether she would be willing to show it to me, but that could wait until later, after work.

Anyway, when I came down to the cafe again I saw she was sitting outside having a drink on her break. Hair down, so that saved me the embarrassment of asking her to see it Confused . I complimented hee on it and she said something along the lines of 'yeah, it's very long'. She invited me to have a seat and we chatted for about ten minutes while she was still on her break.

I asked her for her Instagram and she gave it to me, so now all I have to hope is she approves my request to follow her (which I imagine she will in the next few days), so I can see some photos.

Then she got up to get back to work, saying it was very nice to meet me this week. When she stood up I finally saw her hair in full against her bodym as she was standing. The ends were still a little swivelled around themselves since they were up in a bun for a few hours, so it wasn't completely brushed out – but it very clearly reached her calves. Embarrassed What a sight!