1 Million Percent This!

by The Tainted Devil

I absolutely agree with this so much, I cannot find the words to express how much I do agree with this. I’ve seen very long hair on this forum and various other sites and social media channels as well as in person and while it’s length is great, it so often looks awful like it looks very old fashioned and Victorian like. I’d honestly think if I was a woman seeing hair like that, I would not want my hair to look like that. I’ve always preferred outright beauty of long hair over pure length and the first real long hair experience I ever had was with a girl before I was 10 years old. Her hair was waist length, so nowhere near as long as many I’ve seen who have had hair go down past their butts and reach their knees or even calves, but waist length was still long to me. But the beauty of her hair was key, it was really gorgeous, sleek, it shone, was very well kept and every easy for me to brush (and play with) when she asked me to. No wonder I got so rock hard as quickly as I did. I can tell the story about this, but maybe it’s for another day lol