RL Encounter?

by xyz

For the past few days I've been attending a professional seminar overseas. Turns out the coffee-place where we're at has an absolutely gorgeous barista. For all I know she could be a decade younger than me (but I don't actually know), she looks of south-east Asian descent, has pin-straight black hair, and I have no idea ho long it is, because there's no way she'll be wearing something like that down. I've seen it in a couple of buns. You know the ones where the loops go one behind the other to make a long coil (rather than one on top of the other to make a thick coil)? She must have a good 4-5 loops there, and they look thick. With the "ends" that are left loose after the clasp, I think her hair would have to be at least classic, probably longer.

Now, bear in mind I'm at a seminar, so my time is limited, and the coffeeplace is only open for certain hours. Also, my seminar friends hang out there on the breaks, making it a little complicated. Though I shared my fascination with her (details omitted) with one of the guys, and another overheard. It took me a couple of days, but I finally got to a position where I was alone in the queue to pick up the coffee and she was clearing up a nearby table. I told her this is probably extremely forward of me, but I thought she was simply stunningly beautiful and would I be able to take her out for drinks. She was appreciative, asked for my name, but said that she's currently not available (though the short dialogue made it sound less "seeing someone" and more "tied up with work"). I thanked her anyway, and she said she's basically at the coffeeplace a lot. Maybe she'll wear it looser, or maybe she'll be willing to sit with me at some stage there. I don't know. I do hope I reach a stage where I can comfortably tell her that her hair looks incredible and that I hope I can see it loose sometime before I leave.