Re: What do you ask long hair cam models in private sessions?

by thisGuy

I tell them to make a hairstyle like this and put dildo in there and fuck it like that. Although one of my fav girls first spits on the dildo so it's all sticky. You can send that image with :hairbun2 on Chaturbate.

Also a hairstyle like this and stick the dildo under the clip and fuck like that :hairclip2021111

And at the end of shows i usually tell them to do this :hairjob_mo and spit on hair

I steer clear of russian girls cause they usually nickel and dime you and stick to latinas instead as many of them are beautiful and are willing to do anything.

Sadly I have been very addicted to cams for the past few years and spent far too much money on it, but i have videos of pretty much anything i could think of. I have also a video of a long hair lesbian show where they suck dildo wrapped in each others hair.

And I got a thing for girls with bangs and hair bun like this

So i got a few looking exactly like that to do all those things i described Cool

I have a feeling some of them actually enjoy doing those shows a little bit cause they get too much into it sometimes