Re: Re: Comment what you think about Kasiedilla's LOOONG hair

by The Tainted Devil

I would say it is long but my issue with it would be it doesn’t looks great. Like if I was a woman, I would not see that as long hair I’d want. I’d rather see hair that still had some length but looked great as well. A lot of long hair I see on varying sites, accounts etc where its all about length, I have to say a lot of it just looks so bad and I’ve known many girls similarly aged or older who may not have had hair anywhere near as long, but their hair looked so incredible. I mean, I’ll draw on stories I’ve shared previously here.

The first being the neighbour’s daughter when I was about 7 where I discovered my love for long hair. She was a year older or so and the one night, I helped to babysit her and in a dimly lit living room, sat right by her as she stood up to have her hair brushed. It was a gorgeous dark brown color, so sleek and shiny, straight and went down to her butt (or bum if you’re British). I watched her hair being brushed and started to get hard just looking at her hair, I could feel in constantly throb in my trousers and then lay right by her to play this video game which I couldn’t concentrate on because I just wanted to keep glancing to my side and her long hair as it flowed all the way down her back and over her butt as the lamp in the corner of the room reflected light off it perfectly. My cock got so rock hard, I had to turn slightly towards her to stop it hurting from pressing into the floor as it throbbed. I loved her hair.

The second one who definitely had better hair was a babysitter I had a few years later or so when I was about 9/10 who was around 6 years older than me and a friend of my sister. She has slightly lighter color hair, but never knew how long it was because it was always completely up. My parents would go out for the evening every Thursday so I had to have a babysitter and for a while, it was my sister’s friend. At that age, I would relax in the evening wearing just a tshirt and underpants and I never saw this babysitter of mine with her hair down. She turns up, my parents leave and I walk into the living room where she is and her hair is down. It’s brown, so sleek and shiny, gorgeous, straight and down to her waist and I loved it right away. Within perhaps half an hour, certainly while I was still getting used to seeing her hair in all it’s glory, she picks up a brush and asks me to brush her hair, so I rush to the armchair in the corner of the room, sit crossed legged as far forward as I could with my legs as open as the armchair would allow and she sat in front of me, her hair falling forward and as she sat, she then flicked her hair back right at me, tilting her head back, her hair brushing me as she then reached back, grabbing all her hair and dropping it all down her back. I was already turned on and started to brush her amazing long hair, brushing it right handed and holding her hair like a ponytail in my left hand. I’d start brushing from the side, from the top, even underneath. The more contact I had with her hair, the harder I got and for a good 20 minutes, I was in heaven brushing her hair softly and slowly. At the end, she felt it and flicked it around and loved it for, as she put it, how soft I had made it before throwing her hair back again, tilting her head back and asking me how long her hair was. Me now with 2 hands, took her hair arranged it perfectly down her back and reached down to press my right index finger on her where her hair reached. She probably tilted her head back a bit maybe because she liked the idea of having it even longer, but definitely I wasn’t far off creaming myself as I could feel and see my cock throbbing and how concrete hard it had got. I quickly closed my legs, not knowing whether what had happened was good or bad, I just knew I loved her long hair and absolutely loved brushing it and getting such a hard cock over brushing her hair. She didn’t see my raging erection and when my parents came home later, she actually told them how soft her hair was after I brushed it and she enjoyed babysitting me, so it became a regular thing. Every Thursday night, my sister’s friend would babysit me and would ask me to brush her hair for at least 20 minutes. I’d sit in the same chair in the same way, wearing the same amount of clothing, she’d sit in the same place in the same way with her head tilted slightly back and get the same rock hard cock brushing her long hair she’d ask how long it was every time before I quickly hid my erection before it was seen.

Anyway, I digress with these experiences. Long hair that’s all length doesn’t tend to look or feel great, like hair thats knee or calf length. I much rather prefer hair that’s waist length or tailbone length that looks gorgeous and looks like it has been well taken care of.