Re: Complimenting Long Haired Women In The Street

by aguy

Not technically on the street but one time when I first went to my PCP (or GP as they say in the UK) for my physical I was seen by this Middle Eastern nurse in either her late 20s or early 30s with thick curly hair at classic length that she wore down.

She looked absolutely stunning and seemed a bit burned out that day so in the spur of the moment I told her her hair looked amazing and she thanked me,smiling for the rest of our interaction.

I feel like a lot of guys who claim they'll be seen as creepy by women when complimenting them have either never done it before or harbor some unresolved bitterness towards women as a whole, rather than taking responsibility for their own emotions.

At the end of the day, no woman is going to call the cops on your ass because you said something nice. Saying "Your hair looks great!" to a stranger is not the same as saying "Your hair looks amazing and I want to wrap your long silky mane around my dick" and some of you really need to stop pretending like it is.