Re: Re: Re: Anyone Follow Trucici

by Random

I wish I could say I recorded my sessions with her, but I didn't. I only got hip to screen recording tech very recently. And I haven't recorded sessions I did with other models either. While some models on chaturbate permit recordings, the ones I had long hair fetish sessions with, like _rapunzeel_, did not unfortunately. I'm thinking of getting on MyFreeCams since all pvt sessions there are recorded apparently.

Regarding Trucici, I didn't ask for hairjobs in particular, but there shouldn't be any extra cost for hairjobs since there was no extra cost for anything I asked for during those sessions. Basically, so long as she is not rushed and requests are sensible, she's up for doing all kinds of things with her hair during Skype sessions. I've seen her do stuff like sexy hair play, lying down and spreading her hair on the floor or bed, blowing her hair with a fan, hair brushing, and bun dropping. She's super cool and chill about it too. Skype sessions are as advertised, a space for your kinks.

Sounds like you got a great collection there though! Tanialoren and honey_aynur are two other ones I follow, although my particular long hair kinks don't lean towards hairjobs specifically.