Re: Any requests ?

by seany

Aye, I notice you asked for requests, and you are doing Hula girls.

I once saw a picture of an young hula dancer (legal age, so please dont misinterprete the words), with her hair to the floor with slight curls.

So, let's go with that. Here are my details. I don't know if your Model can handle this, but i might want to put it out there anyway.

1. Body

It would be nice to make her body based on this template

(Nocturna)

2. Hair.

color: Dark

structure: slightly curled. If you want, make her curled to straight length should be no more than 1.34

length: At least to the floor

volume: let her ponytail circumference be 15 cm

Hairstyle + Pose : Read on

Context: She's a dancer, so her pose, demeanour, body language should be reflecting that.

she's a dancer from the ocean south, so her dance should capture the waves, the fluid motion and the sways. She's as warm as the tropical sun, and and humid as the ocean breeze. The interpretation of these are left to the AI.

The AI should build her body and pose based on its understanding of the essence of a warm, humid tropical ocean, soft sunlight,and rustling of the wind through palm leaves. The style transfer algorithms should be able to calculate the necessary parameters. Her face should reflect the glisten of the sun on breaking surf, and her hair - ah yes, that :

The styling should reflect the equatorial easterlies flowing unrestricted over the pacific waters. Again the AI is tasked with understanding these, and packing it in her hairstyle.

This is pushing the limits of the AI

But let's do it.