Re: any luck for you all?

by Sharing experience

Let me start by saying that I am bisexual. I'm 24 and I live in America (that's all with personal information). Let me share my relatively recent experience. There is a problem with long haired girls in my state, although I think that is the problem in almost all Western countries nowadays . So I recently decided to sign up for Grinder. As far as I knew, there are also few long-haired men in the gay community, as a more masculine appearance is welcomed there. But as it turned out, there is also a layer of more feminine guys (just to my taste). And a month and a half ago I managed to get acquainted with a young guy, he is 22 (everything is legal :)). And for my happiness, the guy just has gorgeous mane, it's amazing how realities have changed, now guys grow and proudly wear more beautiful and healthy hair than girls.

Actually, this guy has mid-thigh hair and he is about 5 feet 9 inches tall. Light chestnut color and most importantly they are really thick. Since this guy lives in my city, we now see each other quite often and spend time together.