Re: Re: Curious

by Hairlover

I’ll tell you to get down on your knees and just stay still right there as you have your gorgeous hair free and down. I’m going to start brushing it and brush it even more as I take in the fresh scent of your hair. I’ll keep brushing your hair until I get hard and then that’s where the fun begins.

I’ll start by grabbing a handful of your hair and wrap it around my cock and enjoy a silky hairjob with all your gorgeous hair. I’ll get as much, if not all, of your hair to wrap around my cock and balls. I want you to just stay there and do nothing while I enjoy jerking off with all your hair. I’ll do many other forms of a hairjob too, such as bun fucking, ponytail fuck, etc. I’ll tell you I’m ready to cum, and I’ll tell you to brush out your hair so it’s nice and ready for all my cum, then I will cum so much into your hair. Afterwards, I’ll brush it into your hair to make your hair even more beautiful.

I’ll help you wash out all the cum in your hair that’s been brushed in, but even then I don’t think I’ll be done with you. I want to do a shampoo hairjob where I fuck your sudsy, brunette hair and I’ll cum again into your sudsy hair, but it can wash off easily so no trouble there! Now I will have had my fun and I will help you rinse off and dry off.