Real Dating Encounter - Update

by BosniMan45

So I went on a date with this girl a couple of weeks ago. If you didnt see my last post. Basically I went in not knowing she had long hair and she turned up with a braid to the end of her butt. During our date I came to find she used to have calf length hair! She cut it about a year ago she was telling me and showed me a picture and I couldnt believe my eyes! And she is quite tall too.

I have since added her on social media and see some pictures of her (although she doesnt post alot). But I got her snapchat and she send me a picture of her hair down today.

But anyways I met up with her again yesterday and we went to go hang out at a park nearby. I didn't want to be a nerd so I didn't bring any picnic basket or anything like that we just walked around and jumped on rocks by the river and took a nice long walk around.

I waited outside my car for her and she pulled up and she still had her hair in that long braid again, down to the bottom of her butt. I hugged her and we exchanged pleasantries and talked about getting here all that stuff. She so cute and polite and seems interested in me so it looks like it may work out (fingers crossed). We started by walking around the park and talking about jobs and things like that.

But heres where it gets good, we ended up hanging a hammock near the river and she got in with me and we cuddled and chatted a while then I finally made the move and we kissed for a bit. Up to this point I was being good and didn't mention anything about her hair but now that we were a little more comfortable and were laying together I grabbed her braid which was laying on both of us and I said something like "your hair is so long, its really cool."

Then I asked her if i could play with it. She said sure and started undoing the braid. My goodness I have not seen so much hair before in my life (up close that is). I played with it for a while and we chatted about it, I asked if she would grow it back to her calves again. She said "I don't know maybe I will, I just want it to look thick and healthy though."

I told her she totally should and that how rare and unique it is. Then she said something like maybe I will then. We talked about it for a bit and how often she trims it and why she started growing it etc. until I didn't want to keep pushing her about it so we casually changed topics but after we lay there a while she got up and her hair was to her upper thighs I couldnt take my eyes off it. Part of me wanted to pull my phone out and start taking pictures but I held myself back. For the rest of the date she had her hair down and we walked back to the car and kissed again.

I think I'll be seeing her again. She is fantastic!

Wish me luck! This is the picture she sent me today