Real Dating Encounter

by BosniMan45

I had recently met up with a woman from a dating app who I thought she was very cute (also tall) so I asked her out and she flaked once then decided to go meet me and grab sushi. In her pictures she had only face pictures, she had dark brown hair reaching down to below her chest about. The pictures that were full body pics had her in a snow jacket etc where it hides her hair. Not wanting to be weird I didn't ask her what her hair length was as it would seem extremely weird over an initial conversation I asked her out.

So we meet outside the sushi place and immediately my eyes went to her hair. It was in a tight braid that went just to the end of her butt. We hugged and introduced ourselves yada yada. I wanted to say something then and there but I got flustered and probably looked like an idiot and started choking a bit when I spoke so we exchanged pleasantries and went in. No wait on the table and we sat down across from each other. She immediately jumped into school, work, and was talking about her work in the bakery and lousy customers and all that stuff and I was trying to find a time to bring up her hair naturally. I ordered but couldn't eat much as I was nervous but conversation was flowing naturally with the occasional awkward silences after the waitress came by. I was honestly hoping for her to say something to make it easier for me, but about near the end of the meal she pulled her braid in front of her which was behind her the entire time and I finally spoke up and said something like "wow I like your hair, its so long!" kind of casually.

She smiled and said thanks. "I actually just cut a lot off, it was even longer like last year."

I immediately felt the color leave my face and managed to ask "damn, how long was it before?" and gave a nervous chuckle, trying to keep it natural.

She explained that about a year ago it was down to her calves! But she cut it because she wanted it healthier and thicker and stress was making it thin at the ends.

I didn't know what to say other than repeating "no way." With kind of a surprised look the whole time. I finally said "Can I see, do you have a picture? I'm curious, thats so long" or something like that and she pulled her phone out and showed me and yeah it was to her calves! But after the knees it looked a little stringy I will admit "Damn thats crazy" Was all i could say, still with a nervous smile. I naturally asked her if she would grow it that long again and she said she was undecided and I gently tried to nudge her into growing it some more saying thing like "you can even grow it past the floor and go for the record" and she played along saying things like she'll need a royal hair holder etc. and I told her I would do it yada yada. But eventually we left the topic as I didn't want to push to hard about it.

But needless to say it went well and we are still talking, although its been like a week and a half and I'm trying to get her to meet up again but she did give me her snapchat and on occasion ill see some long hair from the pictures she sends, I havent asked for a full length mirror or anything just when shes wearing it down. I got her on instagram now and she posts very rarely but there were a few pictures when it was to her calves, one video in particular she had a dress and was spinning and her long locks were twirling with her and my goodness did that drive me wild.

So yeah thats the story. Hoping to see her again.