I guess I’m bisexual?!?!

by Loveitlong

Today in Walmart a woman working there caught my attention as she walked down the aisle.. her hair thick and straight it long and dark brown in really good condition and hung down trimmed evenly grazing the top of her butt. She was flipping her hair a few times and that’s why I noticed her. I walked into the next aisle to get a look and she turned out to be a young man. I’d say early 20’s. He had on glasses and his facial hair at most was stubble. I for sure would have let him blow me right there as I buried my hands in his silk.. as I drove home I was so turned thinking about him that I even would settle for me blowing him, hell maybe I’d prefer it?! I’d drop to my knees in a second if he wanted me to. I don’t think of myself as gay or bi very often but once in a while the right hair comes along and I think “I’d have to, no way I could pass that up”. I imagined myself blowing him and letting him finish in my mouth as a reward for him growing and maintaining such sexy hair and I was so turned on. What makes a man grow his hair like a woman?! I mean he’s got to have certain shampoos and brushes and a night time routine with it. This wasn’t dirt bag heavy metal split end ugly long hair. This was something you’d see on a gorgeous Instagram girl. I wonder if he’s gay? He looked more feminine than masculine. I wonder if he would let me suck him off no strings attached. I bet I’d get addicted though. Why is this turning me on so bad? Is it because it’s so wrong?! Anyone else have these flashes of bisexuality when it comes to looong haired feminine men with really sexy hair?