Re: Re: Barbara Eden today

by Longpageboy

I don´t think that this is a recent picture.

My mother, grandmother, and three aunts lived to be 90+, and although they all were widely considered to be good-looking women (and seen by just about everyone as looking much younger than they actually were), they didn´t look anywhere like Barbara Eden on this picture when they were in their early 90s.

Of course, my female relatives had never been the fantasy of thousands of men, not even when they were young. And, no, none of them ever had long hair beyond their 20s, perhaps - and even then, I think they all wore bobs. My mother always had something against long hair, and so does my sister.

I suppose that this picture is about ten years old, particularly if you compare it with others on the web that explicitly show Barbara Eden in 2010.

If I´m mistaken, and the picture turns out to be recent yet, that´s absolutely fine with me. It would be all the better for her and for me, in fact. It´s not that I don´t want her to look that good today - from real-life experience I just doubt that it´s possible.