Looking 4 men to play w/my Hair!

by Miss Ronja

Hi everyone!

I am a Norwegian submissiv girl with medium long and very thick hair. I have a lover/master who has a hairfetish, and he would like other men to enjoy my hair (and body if you like)

We are planning a hotel meeting in Norway where we live, and we are looking for one or more guys to join in! The date is not set yet, but will be quite spontaneous with just a couple of days notice so you need to live close by

The plan is to rent a hotel room, have me naked on the bed with blindfolds, and then my master (and hopefully someone else) will take turns to enjoy my hair and body!

I love the thought of having one or more strangers having their way with me and I am open for just about anything!

I love to please my master and he will be in charge of setting up the meeting and you can get in contact with him by email: klarfordeg0@gmail.com

Super excited to see if there are any other Norwegians (or non-norwegians living in Norway) who can join in the fun!! Laughing

I will link some phots of my hair

imagebam.com/view/MEHAR4X imagebam.com/view/MEHAR53 imagebam.com/view/MEHAR57 imagebam.com/view/MEHAR5C