Some wrong, some right, RR still rocks!

by Hans HL

Is RR over the peak? Definitely not. They have had some great content during these years and it seems they are still working on some peak-content (or better). I think they will publish even better content soon.

"lhl" has obviously not looked at the price and description of their videos. It is very obvious that the videos are still priced based on the length of ONE PERSPECTIVE/ANGLE and NOT doubled because of longer video length due to other perspectives or angles. In other words, a 20 minute video with two perspectives costs the same as the video would if it was 10 minutes long and just one perspective. Read the description!

They have clearly added several perspectives in some videos as great bonuses, and it's obvious that you, lhl, have gotten spoiled and maybe can not appreciate that bonus.

It seems that some of what you are writing, lhl, is pure and simple trolling, which is most likely why your email registered at this post is "no@email.com".

I agree on the fact that the full hair length should be visible and I have contacted them about this. They have replied that they are working to improve this for the future, and that we will see better videos with full length hair in the future, especially regarding the Lidia videos.

Their photoshoots are reasonably priced (I find them to have a low price compared to the number of photos and quality). Just think about the production cost and look at the quality! Saying it's "comparably enormous amounts" is simply ridiculous and shows nothing but ignorance.

I like the videos best, but I love the photo sets as well, and they are a great addition to the videos.

Some like the videos most, some like the photo sets most, some like both equally.

I have also sent an email to them talking about making some videos where the models do normal stuff in addition to the other videos which are dedicated to showing the hair.

The reply I got was very positive and I always find the service there to be very good. They replied that this was a good idea and that they were interested in making such videos in the future.

In general, all it comes down to is that not everyone wants to see just floor length hair and longer. Not everyone loves knee length. Some loves hip length and classic length, while someone likes knee length, floor length and longer, while someone likes all those lengths. They are doing a great job creating videos and photos of all those lengths, and I honestly think we have a lot of videos and photos to look forward to!