Chapter 2

by Lha

Chapter 2

Finally I finished unloading the car. The kitchen already smelled of food, I put things from the suitcase on the shelves and went to her kitchen. The table was set for only two people, I was very surprised by this fact, because I thought that a girl of this age should at least be in a relationship.

I sat down at the table, she served me food and sat down opposite. I decided to start a dialogue.

"Lily, tell me, do you live alone or is there someone else in the house with you."

“Yes, I am alone, my husband died in a car accident 2 years ago, and we could not have children.”

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for asking such a question."

“It's okay, I'm used to living alone, but now I decided to earn extra money and started renting a room six months ago. There was a girl about your age who lived here before you.”

Lily and I talked. I didn't talk to anyone live for a couple of days and so I wanted to make up for it. Lily poured wine for me and herself, after half an hour we decided to go into the hall and continue our conversation there. I sat on the sofa, Lily sat next to me, when suddenly her braid accidentally lay on my knees. And then I finally decided to ask her about her hair.

Lily replied that since birth she had a genetic feature, her hair grows many times faster than anyone else's. She said that she cut them many times in her life, but they still continued to grow incredibly fast and she got used to it and stopped cutting them.

My dick got hard again. I finally asked the length of her hair. She called just an incredible number of 12 meters. I decided to go all the way and asked if she could show me them in loose form.Lily said no, since it would be incredibly difficult to collect all the hair back.

After talking, Lily turned on the TV and we started watching evening shows with her. Since she drank more than me and it was already evening, she fell asleep right on the couch. I, too, was ready to go to bed, but when I saw that she was fast asleep, I decided to take advantage of the situation.

My boner since the moment I found out the length of her hair did not go down even once. I came up with a great idea to use her hair while she sleeps. I took her thick braid, the thickness was more than my hand. I removed the tightly wound elastic from the end of the braid, and her hair immediately began to unravel by itself.

The softness and density of her light brown locks was beyond words, every touch of her hair I felt through the layers of clothing. My arousal grew, I took off my T-shirt, pants and took out a penis from my shorts, after which I put all this mass of hair on myself.

It could be called heavenly pleasure, my cock just floated in these hair, it was so soft and gentle that I could not stand it and finished right on her hair. I was scared because I didn't think it would end like this. I tried to get up, but for some reason I couldn't. Her hair began to curl around my limbs, and her second braid slowly began to creep towards me and coil around my neck. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Hair was everywhere on my body, it also wrapped around my cock and my balls.

Before that, I tried to sit silently, but when I realized that the situation was hopeless, I decided to start screaming. But the hair was already tightly wrapped around my mouth and I could only mumble softly.As a result, her braid so tightly and tightly wrapped around my neck that I began to lose consciousness and eventually passed out.

I woke up lying in bed, but I realized that I was not in my room and suddenly I began to remember everything that happened to me yesterday. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. My hands and feet were bound, and very strongly with something soft. I turned my head and looked at my wrists and it dawned on me that I was tied to the bed with my hair.

I got up and on the left side of the bed I saw Lily sleeping. At that moment, I didn’t even know what to think, I was afraid to wake her up, because I understood that yesterday I did something terrible with her hair. However, now I was not in a position to think about the consequences, I needed to somehow get out of this captivity.

I started calling Lily, raising my voice. And at that moment, when I began to call her loudly enough, her bun magically unfolded and part of the hair wrapped around my mouth, and the other part took off the blanket from me. Under the covers, as it turned out, I was completely naked.

To be continued.