Lily super long hair milf

by Hairfetishauthor

Hi everyone, I'm a sex story writer. I've been doing this for quite some time now and I decided to try writing a hair fetish story. I have no experience in this, so I will publish my first story chapter by chapter. I haven't written chapter 2 yet. It takes about half an hour, so under the first chapter I would like to see your comments and perhaps preferences in this kind of stories. Also my native language is not English. I speak and write English fluently, but I feel more comfortable writing in my native language and then translating. Therefore, if there are errors in the story, then this is the fault of the translator.

Chapter 1.

Night. 11 p.m. I just arrived at a new place. My name is Michael, I'm 22. I spent the last day on the road from my hometown to the metropolis, where I wanted to move since childhood. I drove for 9 hours.

After parking near the motel, I go to the front desk, I need to rent a room for a couple of days, or maybe a week, while I look for my own place.

Having received the key to my room, without pulling things out of the car, I head to my room. For a long 9 hours, I am completely exhausted and the only thing I want is sleep.

Morning. First of all, I go to a nearby cafe for breakfast. After ordering some bacon and eggs and coffee, I go to a site looking for accommodation. I don’t have enough money for a separate apartment, even for the cheapest, so I decide to look for offers to rent a room.

I found 3 suitable offers. The cost per month was not high and the rooms looked clean and tidy in all the photos. I waited for a response from the apartment owners until lunch, unfortunately two refused to accept me, as the places were already occupied, and there was no response from the last landlord. I was already desperate and was ready to go to the site again to look for offers, when suddenly I received an answer. The message read: “Good afternoon, the room is still free, you can drive up to the address today by 7 pm.”

I was very pleased with the fact that the room with the lowest cost of all three offers is free. I returned to the motel, collected a small number of things, which I brought to the room and paid at the front desk and went for a walk around the city. There were still 3 hours left before the meeting with the landlord.While waiting, I walked around many streets unfamiliar to me. I went to the park, had a bite to eat at a restaurant by the river, and finally returned to the parking lot near the motel by 18:30.

In half an hour I reached my destination and at 19:04 I rang the doorbell. The door was opened to me by a girl of about 45. She was quite tall, about 175 cm, she had large breasts and it was clear that she was overweight. She was wearing a t-shirt and tight pants. She had very large thighs, which rubbed against each other due to excess fat. Her face was quite cute, she had very beautiful eyebrows and lovely plump cheeks. But that wasn't the most interesting thing about her when she turned around, I just couldn't believe my eyes. I was waiting for this moment to see her large ass, but my eyes immediately switched to a giant tuft of hair at the back of her head, from which, in addition, two very thick braids descended, which almost dragged along the floor behind her.

At the beginning of my story, I forgot to mention that since childhood I have had a sexual attraction to women's long hair, or, more simply, a fetish. At the age of 17, I had a girlfriend with waist-length hair, and when we first decided to make love to her, I asked her to wrap her hair around my cock during a blowjob. The first experience was simply unforgettable, unfortunately after my first girlfriend I had only short-haired sexual partners.

When I saw all this incredible volume of hair, I was speechless. My cock was aroused and rested with all his might in my underpants. I had an idea in my head that this hair might not be real, there were too many of them.Trying to temporarily forget about this incredible amount of hair, I went to my room.

“So we came to your bedroom, here is the closet, the toilet across the corridor and to the right. The bed is not new, it can creak during sleep. Otherwise, everything is fine, please contact me with any questions.

“Thank you very much, I am very grateful that you provided me with a room today. I thought I'd have to wait about a week and live in a motel until I found a room. By the way, my name is Michael, and yours?

"Very nice Michael, I'm Lily, in honor of your settlement, I invite you to the kitchen in 40 minutes, I cooked lasagna."

“Thank you very much, I literally need 20 minutes to change and take all my things out of the car and I will join you in the hall.”

As soon as Lily left the room, I immediately locked the door of the room, took off my pants and started jerking off. I didn’t even know why I got so turned on by a woman who is 2 times older than me. I quickly finished, wiped my hands and cock with a damp cloth. Then I went to the restroom and washed my hands thoroughly. Then I went to unload my car.

Chapter 2 coming soon.