One more experience from Russia

by Evgeny

Hello everyone, I decided to write a post for the first time on this forum. I'm relatively new to the forum, only a year and a half. I recently read a series of posts from a user named Longhairlover56 about his beautiful girlfriend Lena and was inspired by this to write a story about my recent experience. By the way, Longhairlover56, if you have anything else to share, I would be very happy to read it.

I would also like to comment on the previous post from user longhairadmirer. I sometimes agree with his position, but instead of complaining, let's everyone on this forum at least occasionally start to glare at least something. For example, stories about your personal experience, as for me, this is a very interesting topic.

In general, I want to start with the fact that my name is Eugene, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Russia. By the way, if there are other people on the forum from Russia, Belarus or Ukraine besides Longhairlover56, write about it, it will be interesting to know how many of us there are. I live in Kazan and we have a lot of long-haired girls here, which can not please. But I, like every other person on this forum, have always been attracted only by incredibly long hair. I've only met a couple of girls like that in my life. One back in early childhood, when I went to first grade, and the second girl was my mother's best friend. Unfortunately, I never had contact with a girl from school, and my mother's friend cut her hair 3 years ago.

I have never had a serious relationship, I always liked loneliness. Do not think, I have a lot of friends, I mean the loneliness at home. I have always liked peace and quiet. For this reason, I did not have long-term relationships with girls, and also because all previous girls did not have enough hair length for me.

And about a month ago I got a job in a new company, I won’t say who. The new firm offered more money and a more flexible schedule, and I agreed to go with them.

Since the work is office, it is not surprising that the overwhelming number of workers are girls. I quickly met everyone and one of the girls was Amina. There are quite a few beautiful girls in the office a couple of years younger than me, but Amina attracted me in the first days of work with her tuft of hair on her head.

I was in no hurry to get acquainted with her, rather, I did not have the opportunity. At the workplace, I could not approach her, and outside of working hours I did not even know how. I had fears that she was in a relationship, since she is only a year younger than me, that is, she is 24, and usually girls at that age are already busy.

As a result, for the 3rd week of work in a new place, I wrote to her in private messages. I did not pull and almost directly said that I like her and if she is not busy, then if she wants to go on a date with me.

She was not in a relationship and responded to me with mutual sympathy. I ended up taking her on a date and getting to know her better. She turned out to be a very cool girl, cheerful, cheerful. What about her hair. To my great regret, for 4 days of our closer acquaintance, she has not yet shown me her hair in full length, since so far our relationship has not yet reached sex or something more intimate. BUT during one of the conversations, she mentioned that her hair reaches mid-calf. I didn’t particularly answer her, but in my heart, of course, I couldn’t contain my joy.

About her beam, we can say that it is perfect. Since her hair is dark brown in color and looks really thick, the bun looks very neat, provided it is quite large.

So far, that’s all, I can’t tell anything more intimate yet, but I really hope that it will work out soon.

As a result, if you want to find a girl with a long braid, come to us in Russia