As wrong as anyone can get!

by Czfvlh

Let me just start by saying that you’re right about one thing.

This forum was amazing before, had some incredible gems and new girls, TV shows etc.

However, this forum is still great, and remember that we get to see new GEMS here pretty often, from social media.

You must learn that today, TV is not the biggest media, social media is!

That’s why we don’t get a lot of new gems from TV shows etc., but from social media.

Seriously, it’s 2022, not 1990, and not 2010 either!

If you haven’t found a gem here recently, you’re either shitty at looking or have unrealistic, delusional expectations.

I have found countless of classic length + babes here the recent MONTHS!

The people at this forum does not work here. They don’t make any money. You clearly expect and demand that people shall find super-models with super good hair for you, without giving anything back.

It’s this take-mentality that is so toxic.

If you think it’s too few posts with new girls in this forum, or with too little long hair, go find it yourself and try having a give-mentality for once, instead of sitting there complaining and expecting that everything should come to you.

You’re definitely not making this forum better by bringing your negativity and complaining!

When it comes to the YT videos, stop complaining. Some of them are great, and not everyone wants to watch hardcore sex, non-stop fucking and moaning, some appreciate the beauty of long hair too.

That «word_word» spammer which you call him, often brings great pictures of long haired beauties with some humor in it too, which I assume you don’t have.

Yes, he replies to his own posts. Why? Because he is posting so many picures, which is a GOOD thing!

Would you rather have him post less (you’re already complaining about too little posts)?

Would you rather have him posting more pictures in the same thread?

Seriously? That would be uncategorized, not tidy at all, and look messy.

Notice that he is replying to his own posts since each post/reply has deveral pictures of the same girl. He doesn’t mix girls which is good, and keeps it easier to read.

Would you rather have him make posts one by one instead of replying? That would definitely tske up even more space and would also be supermessy.

Try to rather appreciate something!

When it comes to RealRapunzels..

In my opinion, they have some of the BEST videos in the whole fucking world, and the fact that they are able to create that quality content with so much quanity is mindblowing! They are high quality, and quantity. Very much of both!

«More quanityt than quality» HAHA!

Take a look at this as an example:

Have you ever seen a long hair video with quality like that? I mean both technical and hair-quality. If you have, please do something else for a change and POST that. Would love to see it!

Also, are you really comparing super old, super low resolution videos to new, amazing content that’s being created today?

Sure, HWAS, maybe some Ltress, some of the Hairmovies-videos etc. was good, but not as good as what we have today, BOTH in terms of how the women look, how the hair is and the video quality.

Maybe your eye-sight had gotten worse, so you can’t see how beautiful long hair is any longer, who knows? Confused

The only «saving» this forum needs right now is to have none of these toxic, complaining, negative posts like the one you just posted Laughing

Wishing all of you a happy weekend! Cool