Re: Quality of this forum has really gone down

by Longpageboy

I can´t remember when exactly I stumbled on this forum, but it could have been about 20 years ago - I think it did exist back then already.

Except for some posts where I personally can see no long hair and except for the apparent multitudes of hairjob fans here (a practice that is perfectly okay, but simply happens not to be my fantasy), I really don´t think we can complain.

I, too, come here for discoveries and the extraordinary. I have written posts before where I asked what sense such a forum makes if it mostly offers me what I can see in real life on a daily basis anyway (midback to waist length).

But, that said, if a headline suggests something I probably don´t like (like one of those aweful overly made-up Hollywood actresses with hair barely grazing their collarbones), I generally ignore it by now. The rest that I like still offers me plenty to my liking. I suppose it is similar with those visitors who within their long-hair fetisch have different preferences than I do.

And in one respect the old days were not better: we didn´t have Real Rapunzels and MsRapunzel back then - sites which serve our desires quite well (I think) apart from this forum. In fact, we are better off today have than way back when. You really had to hunt around the web to find the odd picture of a spectacular mane - today you have hundreds of videos to watch that dozens of such manes in motion. And I find it okay when people share here what we can find on some other sites, too.