My first long hair gorlfriend story

by Ioan

Greetings to all, I noticed that they often began to share their personal stories on the forum and so I decided to also try to write one. This is the story of how I got a hair fetish and it became my passion. The events that I am talking about happened a long time ago, so I will tell you based on my memories and feelings from them. I also want to note that I am not writing the story in English, since this is not my native language and therefore the published story may not have the correct translation in places.

This story is about how I got my hair fetish. Most on the forum and in other sex stories talk about the fact that their fetish since birth. For me, it's a little different. Of course, long hair attracted me as a teenager, but not in a sexual sense, but rather simply as a beautiful attribute of any girl. My sexual attraction started during my college years thanks to my first girlfriend.

I can say about myself that I have never been a handsome guy, and therefore the first beauties of the university did not even look at me out of the corner of their eye and I had to choose from what they have. Since I studied at the technical direction, it is not difficult to understand that there were no beautiful girls in my group and in general there were few girls. I was not particularly sociable, and to this day I remain so, so I hardly met people from other groups and communicated only with my team, including girls. One of them was named Sofia, or simply Sof. We quickly became friends and all the couples sat side by side, in a couple of months I began to have feelings for her.Her appearance can be described as something conservative. She was overweight, quite a lot. I've always liked women with curves, but even for me it was too much. Her face was quite beautiful, and her hair, she constantly wore it in a braid, twisted at the back of her head. But I still liked her because of her character, it was not boring with her

Sof, too, was imbued with feelings for me, and 4 months after the start of our studies, we started dating. I think on this we can move on to the most interesting.

Immediately after the beginning of the relationship, we began to have constant sex. Unfortunately for me, Sof turned out to be a bed dominator. She always liked to sit on top and for me it was really torture every time for the first time, but then I got used to it and even began to enjoy her extra weight on myself.

Her open hair was to the middle of the thigh or so, this length is very common among conservative girls in the parts where I lived. Her hair was dark brown and quite fluffy. I really liked the way her hair glided over my skin during sex. She periodically lay with her hair loose on my chest. The sensation of tickling and softness even excited me, but I got a real fetish a little later.

After a relationship, we began to experiment in sex. Various poses, including bondage. Since she was a dominatrix and loved when I was from below, it is not surprising that she really liked the binding. I was usually tied with soft ropes to the legs of the bed and she tortured me in every possible way. And one day she decided to tickle me with her hair.Since her hair was very fluffy, it was very ticklish.

At first she tickled the most sensitive places, but after a while she switched to a penis. She stroked it in different ways and then began to wrap it around. I remember having my first hair orgasm. The feeling was awesome. She also liked doing it with her hair.

As I found out, she learned how to do a hairjob on her first boyfriend at 17, I was not her first. We met with her for another year and a half. All this time she grew her hair and used it on me. But then we broke up, I won’t talk about the reasons. After that, I moved to another city and never saw her again. About 10 years have passed since then. I don't know if she kept the length or not. But for me, she will remain my first love who gave me this beautiful fetish.