First experience part 3

by Longhairlover56

I wrote in Russian, so the translation may be clumsy.

Hello everyone, I wrote about 5 days ago about my new girlfriend Lena. I said I'd write when something interesting happened.

In general, Lena has now begun to live with me in my apartment. True, not on a permanent basis, but for a couple of days, periodically leaving for myself. Since she has a job at home, she does not care about being tied to a place and her being with me only strengthens our relationship. And since it's summer, I spend almost the whole day with her. I think it’s pointless to talk about our pastime, so I’ll move on to the most interesting.

To begin with, already on the 2nd day, while at my place, Lena began to walk around the house with her hair loose, though not completely free, they are fixed with elastic bands about every 30 cm. I understand that she noticed that her hair didn’t They are annoying and I really like them too. By the way, her shyness with me completely disappeared, apparently due to the fact that the first couple of days I was not particularly familiar to her, she did not want to open up. I myself am a very open person and told her almost everything about myself in the first couple of days of our relationship. But apparently she needed to get used to me live.

On Friday at dinner at home, I decided to ask Lena about her exes, including how they treated her hair. What I like about older girls is the lack of awkwardness in talking about such topics, she agreed to talk without any problems. She told me that she had 4 boyfriends before me and had 2 long-term relationships.The first 2 guys were still at 18 - 19 years old, when she did not have so many long hair, then they only reached the priests. Those relationships were short. The next 2 guys were already there when the hair was from the middle of the thigh and below. The latter was neutral about her hair, she said that they rather irritated him. They constantly clogged the drain in the bathroom and generally lay around the house. He was callous and therefore the relationship lasted only a year. And the penultimate one generally liked her hair, she had this relationship while she lived in her hometown, before moving to Moscow. She said that he helped her sometimes with care, but nothing more. On the one hand, this made me happy, and on the other, a little upset that she hadn’t had a boyfriend before with strange things like mine, which she has yet to discover.

Later in the evening, when we went to bed, she tied her hair back into a braid. We started kissing, but I decided to please her first. I lay down next to her, took off her panties and started playing with her pussy. She was tired and just moaned lying down with her eyes closed. Then the idea came to me to stir her up a little, I took her braid and began to lightly drive her in tender places. Lena began to smile, but didn't say anything against it. I started brushing her neck, sides, belly with the brush. When I saw that she really liked it, I decided to go further and began to run the tip of her braid along her inner thighs. Her legs began to open, she began to breathe faster. Of course, I was very excited by what I see and do. And I decided to go all the way, I began to climb up the thighs to her swollen pussy.I ran my hair over her pubis and finally over her clitoris. She groaned without saying anything.

Continuing to drive the scythe up and down her clit, I moved to her legs and continued to work with my mouth. She finished very powerfully and loudly, I put on a condom and made her finish again. After that, she instantly fell asleep. I was still very excited, so I decided to undo her braid a little and wind the ends around my cock. As I said, loose hair is ten times more pleasant sensation. I quickly shuddered, went to the toilet to cum and lay down next to her to sleep.

In the morning I was awakened by a very pleasant feeling. Lena sucked my penis head, but at the same time she drove the end of her loose braid along the base of the penis and eggs. I almost instantly exploded into her mouth.

After the morning toilet, we both went to the kitchen. I immediately decided to bring up the subject of her hair. She said that she had never used her hair like this morning. She really liked yesterday's erotic tickling and she decided to try on me. I honestly hesitated to talk about something more or ask to repeat it. At the time, I didn't think it was smart. But the most important thing for me was that for the first time she used her hair on me in a sexual way. While of course not entirely, but only a little bit. But this is already gigantic progress, to which I thought I would go for more than one week, or maybe more than one month. There is only one conclusion from this, seemingly modest girls are ready to behave in bed dirtier than anyone else. I really hope that soon I will be able to write about my more interesting experience, if you know what I mean.