Very embarrassing, but still awesome!

by Wigman

I have been a long hair lover for as long as I can remember and these lasts months, I have done something I have always dreamt of, but haven't got the encourage to do.

For some of you, this might some strange, but for me it's a dream come true.

I have always wanted to feel how it is to have very long hair, how it feels while bouncing on my back when walking, and how it tickles the calfs when wearing shorts etc.

After doing a lot of research, I have found an online store that sells these incredibly long (70 inches), very realistic wigs that costs about $150 per wig. Each wig weighs 1 kilogram which is heavy for a wig, and it's super thick, and looks 100% like your real hair.

It's lace cut, so the hair line looks 100% realistic.

The hair even feels like human hair.

After wearing them a lot at home, I finally worked up the courage to go out with a wig of mine, 70 inches and very thick brown wig, in public! I wanted to feel how it feels to be a person with very long hair, how it feels going out in the public with all that hair just covering me while walking around.

I challenged myself to wear that wig and stay/walk for about 15 minutes at the bus and train station, which normally is a very busy place with many people, however as I don't wear a mask anymore, I wanted to not let anyone see me since my face is fully visible. I therefore chose to go there super early in the morning, so that there normally isn't anyone there, and this was at a Sunday too.

I put my wig on, walked to the station and sat down there, just relaxing. There were no one around and I felt good wearing that wig, just being there with all that hair around me. Then as I started to walk towards the indoor-part of the station, I suddenly heard a woman saying "holy shit, her hair is like yours, Heather!".

I jumped a bit, and quickly looked behind me. There stood four women, about the same age as mine, 20-25 (I'm 23).

They looked a bit shocked and then one of them said "damn, it's a guy!".

Then one of them said "Heather, go talk to him, you'll match perfectly!"

They started walking to me, and as I was very embarrassed, and as this was my first experience with someone actually seeing me in public, wearing my thick ankle length wig, I just started to walk quickly, thinking to myself "what do I do now?".

They quickly caught up with me as they were almost literally running.

One of them said "hey, you, Rapunzel!".

I realized I just had to speak to them.

Then one of them said "Our friend here wants to talk with you".

I saw that they weren't exactly sober, and they had probably partied all night long, at least it looked that way.

I was like "OK, I'm in a hurry, but let's go".

This was at the point that I noticed that one of the girls, Heather had this huge fucking bun, and I could already tell she had long hair, like loooong hair.

She said "I love your hair! I have very long hair myself". She showed her bun and held around it with her hand, showing how big it actually was.

I replied "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm just wearing a wig."

Then she replied: "Why are you wearing a wig? I mean, you look kinda good with it, but why?".

I said "I just love wigs, and long hair, hope it's not too weird."

She replied: "I've never seen anything like it, but I'm not judging you. I have very long hair myself, so I understand some find it exciting to watch, or even try for themselves, haha!".

I was relieved. "Thank you for understanding and for hearing me out" I said.

She then asked "Just how well do you like long hair though, you haven't one of those fetishes, or do you?"

I were brutally honest and said "Well, I do, but I also think it's really beautiful and I'm not a fanatic or anything like that".

She just laughed and said "You're pretty much a fanatic if you're wearing an ankle length wig in public, but hey, we all have each our own thing and I'm not blaming you".

Then one of the other girls said "show him your hair Heather!".

She then told me: "Ok listen, you look good, you suit the wig, and I think this was really cool, and a bit strange at the same time, so I'll make your day the best day in your life ok?

I got really excited now and asked "sure, how, will I see your hair loose?"

She replied: "Yes, I'll drop my bun for you, and you can play with my hair, just don't get too excited. My bus will be here in 12 minutes, so let's sit on that bench over there".

She dropped her very big bun, and I started stuttering and shaking in my voice when I realized that she had floor length hair! Her hair was so thick, down to the very ends and felt heavier than the wig. I couldn't believe it. I have seen classic length hair a few times in public, but never longer, especially not floor length hair!

We walked down to the bench and I experienced something I thought I was never going to experience in my life!

She sat down besides me while I gently pulled her hair, and played with it, running my fingers through it.

She even tossed it in my face sometimes, and it felt so good!

I said "wow, you know what you're doing, don't you?"

She said "you think you're the only guy who likes my hair? Guys love this kind of hair, so yes, I know what I'm doing".

Then she sat down in my lap and started to put her hair in my face, slowly rubbing it up and down.

While all of this were happening, one of her friends were filming it on her phone. They were also laughing a bit. I really didn't want that, but if that's what it took for this to happen, I don't mind.

Sadly, at the time she started getting a bit carried away, playing with her hair right in front of me in crazy ways, her bus arrived. I quickly asked for her number, and she gave it to me!

Although she wasn't sober when it happened, I hope she will remember and if we meet again, I'm sure she will do more hairplay, and I'll make sure to take some pics and post here!

Right after this, I went back home and yeah...

It was the best happening ever, although it was first embarrassing as hell.

Some people are just kind and fun to be with!

This was my first encounter with super long hair, and I hope it won't be the last. Hopefully, we'll become good friends, and I hope she's as fun the next time too.