Re: Re: Re: Re: Who was that beautiful angel?

by Longpageboy

Thank you for your nice and thoughtful reply.

I totally agree with what you say about those synthetic "beauties" all over the net who I usually find more than unattractive. They really turn me off.

And young Julia indeed reminds me of one of my ex-girlfriends - same face, same body, same hair type and colour - regrettably only just above shoulder length when we were together. I met her again four years later, she had real short hair and claimed that in the meantime she had grown it out to waist length, which is something I doubt (because of the short time in which it was supposed to have grown that long, and because the girl had tunred out to be a habitual liar).

Yes, there was this natural vibe about Julia.....

I registered my new car today, and in the office the next customer in line after me was a young woman whose turn it then was at a different counter some five metres away when I was being served. She was a slim tall natural beauty just in runners, faded jeans, some sweatshirt whose colour I have already forgotten, and hardly any makeup, maybe even none at all.

She had gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair in a thick ponytail that almost touched her behind. I hope nobody noticed the way I had to keep myself from looking at her all the time. It was eight in the morning - what a way to start the day!