the luckiest guy in the world!

by tickls

Hi all,

It's been a LONG time since I posted here, but I've been lurking. Thanks for all the fantastic posts!

After a fabulous romp with my wife Sat. morning, she asked me why I never post to the group about her/us. I didn't have a good answer except that I just never really thought about it. Well, she's now withholding hairplay until I post something here. This morning I learned that she was serious, so here the post!

My wife as absolutely fantastic hair - brown, very thick, straight, and almost waist-length! Before I met her, it was down to her knees. When we met, it was 5" above the knees. But, it was just too much of a hassle for her - she wore it in a braid most of the time, and was just bored with the look. For our wedding, it was just below the shoulders, and she's let it grow since. She'll probably be getting it cut in about a month to just about bra-strap length. Simply put, she enjoys her hair more when its shorter (by our standards, - shoulder to bra-strap length). She likes how it flows and moves at the shorter lengths, wears it down more, and really has fun with it. And when she has fun, I have fun!! Sure, I prefer (much prefer) longer lengths, but she really seems to revel in satisfying my hair kink a lot more (and thus do it a lot more) when she's happy with the length. Oh, what a sacrifice Besides, I know I'm one of the luckiest guys in the world to be married to a woman who not only accepts my kink, but enjoys it. It's not necessarily her favorite thing, and I think her hair could certainly be longer, but that's what a loving couplehood and compromise is all about

One of her favorite things to do to me is have me lie naked on my back on the bed, bend over me, and slowly drag her hair up and down my body. Very slowly! It is sheer heaven! She just loves the way I moan and writhe! She's a wonderful tease! She'll mix in some nipple twiddling, tickling (surprise, surprise), and lots of hair-filled caressing - all while telling me to lie perfectly still. No touching her, no kissing her, nothing. I'm just supposed to lie there and focus on what she's doing to me. It makes my head swim.

While she loves caressing me with her hair, even my cock and balls (YUM!), she's not into letting me cum in her hair. Too messy. What she will often do, though, is bring me to the brink of orgasm with her caressing, tickling, and twiddling, and then pile her hair in my face - smothering me, caressing me - just as I go over the edge. My lord, it's heavenly - her silky hair touching my face, neck, and shoulders; the scent of it filling my nostrils, as my entire body is rocked with the orgasm. Heaven.

Another one of her games is to have me stand in front of a mirror while she stands behind me. She'll drape her long flowing hair over my shoulder on to my chest. Then she'll reach around and rub me with it - such wonderfully soft caresses! Of course she'll twiddle and tickle as well, just to keep me on my toes. While doing this, she'll tell me to start stroking myself. I get light-headed just thinking about it Occasionally, I'll close my eyes, and she'll tell me to open them - to make sure I'm watching all that luxurious hair caress my skin. She'll tease me like this for quite a while. As I get close to orgasm, she'll tell me to stop stroking - all the while continuing to tease me with her hair and nails. When she does finally let me cum, my knees practically buckle. She often has to support me during the aftershocks.

Well, folks, that's about all the time I have now for writing. In 2 weeks, we're going to a party (the adult-only kind), where she's promised me tons of hair play from her… and probably others at the same time (gulp!)