My girlfriend is growing her hair out for me

by Bob Bakely

Hey guys,

I thought I’d share my experience. I’ve been dating this girl for a few years and she is gorgeous regardless of her hair length. I love her and she will be my future wife. She usually kept hair between her shoulders and her boobs. I always told her I love her hair longer and made sure to play with it during sex. About a year ago she said she knew I had a long hair fetish and that she would grow it longer for me. Her hair is now below her waist and it looks so amazing! Her hair is naturally thick and luscious, so I am in heaven. I told her my fantasy is for her hair to be long enough so I can stick it up her pussy and fuck her with it. She said that would turn her on and she agreed to grow it even more! I can’t wait for it to be that long! She mentioned she wants to get rid of a few split ends so I will trim it for her soon. I don’t mind her getting a trim at all since I like the ends to be thick too. Moral of the story: if you have a significant other, don’t be afraid share your fetish with them!