[WIGS] Best super long and soft wigs ever for the price. You can go wrong with t

by Sonic

Here you go, with so much colors: assistcosplay.com/wig/premium/style/long_wig/super_long_base

120CM / 47" of silk, smooth, soft and tangle free Japanese fiber (futura?!). My wife worn it and it came in seconds (which is not a common thing, unless I put her hair on my body)... I was a bit ashamed tho... (she knows about my fetish and when she wear a super long wig, the pleasure is reserved to me in priority) and she even kindly trolled me about this (xD). The fiber is really better than usual Chinese crap and has not odd smell at all. This can be easily brush even with fingers. The wig has virtually the same length from top to the tips (more or less), at least, once it's cut a bit (some inches).

BTW, the best wig she worn everyday was a 36-38" (kind of) mongolian human hair bob layers wig (which means nearly no layers at all) during 4 years (three times the same/similar wig back to back) cut to 33-34" because she's pretty small, but enough to get the end of the mane at the beginnings of the thighs and to sit on it a bit (for only 1000 USD at the time). You can't imagine (well, I guess you could) what I felt the first time she were on me, wearing this, at the wig was like a 180-200% density and were so heavy (it came in seconds too, years ago, because I was full covered by the hair, in any upper part of the body). But honestly, it was so hard to manage and wasn't virgin hair at all.

I prefer virgin hair, especially Brazilian hair wigs, at 28-30" (which what she's currently wearing), but this cost +/- the same price. Now, prices are going crazy (+30% minimum for the same thing) because of COVID and North Korea, which make some bases I think. So, I had to found some alternative and honestly, for synthetic hair, assistcosplay is making me happy for the price range. We'll have to rely on more realistic futura fiber wigs for everyday uses (more professional kind of wigs) until the prices go down (if they do) and assistcosplay wigs for more... pricacy, you know...

The 120cm / 47" wig from assistcosplay is longer, less densier (but still more than most of natural manes) than the thick/heavy mongolian wigs she already worn, but honestly this synthetic wig is more than enough for me as it is for now. This is the best ratio length / density / quality / price you can get on this website, trust me.

PS:

- Beware of the shipping, because of COVID, Japan only sends from international private carrier (DHL, etc.).

- My wife is always wearing wigs, if you were curious about this. Medical condition. I didn't choose her for this. This came naturally. She's does her best for me as long the respect is mutual. We have some pretty good knowledge on wig buying. Usually, we buy human hair wigs from the "source" (China).