True but unfortunately embarassing long hair story.

by Narf

Not all long hair encounters go Well, and this is what happend to me on monday:

I suddenly started to have major pains in my right side and since it was mit sure where it comes from i went to the local hospital. Because of the way the pain felt, they thought it might be a problem with my kidney and sent me to the proper station.

When i was called into the office i met a pleasant sight first. The female doctor wore a mask of course, but had nice green eyes, a pair of nerdy glasses and a brownish long ponytail to the mid-section of her back. She started to check and press my sides to See if i react somehow. Since i did not, she decided to make an ultrasound to be sure.

I had to take Off my jeans and had to lower my underwear just a little bit, so she could apply the fluid for the ultrasound. When she started to make the ultrasound, she sat in a chair and when she looked on my other side she bent over my stomach and her ponytail fell over her shoulders and tickled me. Unfortunately i got a massive boner right away and i felt like i could poke an eye Out of her if she didnt wear the glasses...

I saw she was shocked but she finished the check properly. After that she quickly filled out all papers, told me all is fine so far and i have to check another doctor. It felt like just a few seconds and i was back on the hallway. I guess i can never go to that Hospital again...