Re: Anyone know what Lalana looks like these days?

by Crayolachalk

She's certainly of age by now. I think I was 17 when I found her and I think her page said she was 16 at the time. I'm 32 now, so she's gotta be somewhere between 28-30 probably.

Some loser on instagram is using her old pictures and pretending to be her. Aside from that, I haven't seen a single thing about her. The story I had heard was that her mom was the one who forced her to keep her hair long and that as soon as she turned 18, she went for the massive chop. I have a bunch of pics from her later site (sweetlalana instead of lalana-model). In the last pics, it barely reached her boobs.

One time, i can't remember where I posted, but someone recognized her in the pic I posted and replied with a selfie saying that she was his prom date. I don't know if the guy in the pic for sure, but the girl was 100% certainly her. according to that guy, her real name is Jenny. Who knows how accurate that is though. I had the BIGGEST crush on her lol. I remember getting home from high school on Tuesdays and looking for her latest update. I was shocked when I saw it was cut! What a sad day!