Re: Re: Re: More from Tibees

by Longpageboy

Very good question.

I could list some women, but in some ways they would be completely different from Tibees: Darla Crane, Leona, Anya, Crystal Gayle, and, of course, Marianne (who lives just 90 kilometers from my place).

I think this list is already quite diverse in itself.

Oh, and there would be some girls on it from real life. I once saw a young woman at an open air festival of Brazilian music in Cologne, Germany, with a braid down to her knees and the rest of the length falling loosely to her ankles. And another one from a very brief encounter on the sidewalks of Toronto´s Yonge Street: a mid-thigh-length golden blonde ponytail swaying across the back of the thighs of an incredible beauty in the most incredible tasteful clothes that were doing justice to her natural beauty (which is a very rare thing of clothes to do, because mostly the attempt to enhance nature´s beauty by stylish clothing ruins everything, as I can tell from having made music at countless weddings).

They would be on the list, too, and of course they all would make it there not only because of their hair.