One of many which I wrote, happy to more if wanted.

by Danny M

Original story by Danny Man M

MY LONG HAIR COUSINS

SREEJA and ASWATHY

PART I: Aswathy’s cum fiesta.

Long hair angels

Sreeja and Aswathy where my first cousins, we used to play together when we were young as our houses were very close.Even though they were many years younger than me, (aswathy 8yrs younger and Sreeja 5yrs younger) we had a great time.

The last time I saw them were, when I moved out to the city. I was about 18 years of age. Even at that time I clearly remember Sreeja having very beautiful hair which almost reached her cute lil butt, soo thick. I still remember her hair to be very straight, jet black, but soo silky that it used to shine when we were playing out. But Aswathy's hair was a little wavy (or curly.. i don’t remember exactly) and reached only down till her shoulders. I think these two were the ones who made me a long hair fetish..

The Visit

I was having a good time in the city, enjoying the long hairs. by that time I had many long hair girl friends. For some time I was in contact with Aswathy and Sreeja, messaging most days. But later I was busy with my days in the city. It was then my Uncle called and told that Sreeja is having an exam in the city and asked if they could stay at my home. My mom agreed readily, as she also longed to see them after many years (7 years to be exact). She also asked him to let them stay here for while, for the sake of sight seeing.

My mom made me stay at home the day they were supposed to come. First I was not interested, but later I thought about meeting Sreeja and Aswathy, I agreed. Uncle, Aunt and their two daughters reached home by the afternoon. After a long train journey, they were all tired.

The first thing I noticed was that, both Sreeja and Aswathy are now grown up, and Aswathy was not at all the small girl I played with. I could see the outline of her small mounds on her blouse starting to develop. Sreeja was all grown up into a beautiful lady with a perfect figure. I started chatting with them casually, after some times we could chat freely. Sreeja had completed her higher secondary studies and will be joining college and Aswathy had just completed her high school. So both of them were free regarding their studies. Sreeja had to appear for a competitive exam, that's why they are here now.

The Long hairs

While chatting I could see that both of them still have good hair. Even though the hair was all messed up due to the journey, I was sure it will still be a treat to watch both of their hairs. Also after long time, I was eager to know how it is now. The thought made me a little hard. I was able to see that Sreeja had made a bun and Aswathy’s was braided. But I still couldn’t see all of it. So after some time my mom asked me to show them their rooms. As mom showed my uncle and aunt their rooms, I asked Sreeja & Aswathy to follow me upstairs to their room. While reaching stairs, I asked them to walk in front of me. Now I could watch both of their hairs freely. Sreeja had made a huge loose bun which hung down her nape and Aswathy’s braid reached her beautiful butt. Oh!! Aswathy had a nice round ass as compared to her sister. The braid was also very thick and huge. The last time I saw, her hair was just below the shoulders but thick. The view of both of their hair made me rock hard, and I was finding it difficult even to walk. Anyway I showed them their rooms and left. I couldn’t believe my luck ‘two beautiful long hair angels in my home that too next to my room’. I couldn't believe my luck. When I reached my room, I couldn’t control, I need to see those angels once again!! I took two towels that I want to give them and waited a few more minutes, knocked their door and suddenly opened. Ahh.. I couldn’t believe my eyes, Sreeja was standing looking through the window outside, her long hair now completely open. Her long hair almost reaching below her knees, still very silky and straight. And on the bed Aswathy was lying facing down. her braid now open and now formed a curtain on her back reaching her butt. I could see the curls made due to the tight braids, but was very thick even thicker than Sreeja’s hair.

“WOW” the words just blurted from my mouth “what a long hair you two have” both of them just smiled. I gave them the towels and left to my room. I locked my room, removed my trousers and started jerking standing there itself thinking about the two angels. I was already rock hard and just needed a small hand job to reach my orgasm. I was spurting non stop back to back across my room and was greatly exhausted. I had to rest for a moment, after that I took my shower and went downstairs. I could hear them talking and laughing.

The Long hair Contest

My jaw just dropped when I just saw what was happening there. all of them were having a long hair contest, my mom, aunty, Sreeja and aswathy were standing with their hair open in a row. Sreeja and aswathy had now washed their hair and I could smell the strong intoxicating aroma of shampoo in the room. Aunty also had good hair years back but now she had cut it till her waist, but still the best. My mom’s hair was not so thick but straight like Sreeja’s, now reaching her butt. All of them had combed well and was shining like anything. I ran back told to wait for me took my camera and came back. I was clicking every moment of this. My dick was hard and now already aching because of the masturbation episode a few minutes back. My dad and uncle too were enjoying the show. I suggested that we should measure the length of the hair, and every one agreed. I started with my mom. From the hairline in front till the ends. While measuring I caressed the hair till the end. Hers was so soft and so silky. My mom had colored the hair as brown streaks, so it was very beautiful to see it open. Then I proceeded to my aunt, her thick hair gave me shivers. I understood that Aswathy got the thick hair from her mother and Sreeja’s was like that of my mom.

Then continued with Sreeja’s hair, i was using a 1 meter tape, so had to start the measure again about 3/4th of her hair’s length. The hair was very cold to touch, may be because of the shower. She had, but more thickness than my mom’s. Aswathy was eagerly waiting for her turn, impatiently, as soon as I came near her, being the naughty one and more social of the two she turned around so that her long thick hair brushed my face all the way. She was laughing as she did that, I almost fell over, and everyone burst into laughs. I got up, and gathered her hair to a pony and then opened it to lie uniformly. I made the pony just to know the thickness of her hair, well my fingers could almost touch each other. I took the comb and slightly combed till the ends to make it look good, even though her hair was so thick, the comb moved through like silk. I wrote the measurements down :

My mom - 90cms, Aunt - 80cms, Aswathy - 110cms and Sreeja - 140cms.

As aswathy was the youngest one, we decided to give her the long hair queen title. She deserved it, such was the beauty of her treasure. Soo thick soo soo healthy soo beautiful soo shiny and her naughty smiling baby face was enough to make her the queen. When we told her that she was the winner, she was happy, made her hair to a beautiful pony and started posing like a model for my camera. I was happy capturing each moment of her on video or stills. While Aswathy was busy putting smile on everyones face, Sreeja, left telling good night to all while making her hair to a big bun. She had to prepare for her exams, and was a little tensed the whole time. I enjoyed her big beautiful bun and videoed it too. Aswathy was there the whole time showing off her long hair, now all open.

The Exam Day Adventures

Sreeja’s exam was a day after they came. I didn’t see much of her that day, as she was studying the whole time. Uncle and Aunt left that day, as they had to look after the dairy farm back in village, and Sreeja had exams for 3 days. As I was home, I promised to drop her at the exam center and give company for Aswathy. My luck again worked, when my mom and dad had to go out of station to visit my dad’s family who was very sick. Aswathy agreed to stay at home on the first day as I dropped her sister at the exam and my parents at the railway station.

Me and Aswathy were left to each other till evening, so after breakfast we watched some movie on tv, chatted a lot, she was very naughty in her behaviour always making some quarrel with me, and I was happy to pull her long hair in those small fights. Some interesting movie was on tv, so she was watching it attentively sitting on the floor in front of me. I was enjoying the beauty of her long hair, my eyes glued. Her hair was touching my feet at times when she moved her head. So soft and tender. The waves of her thick hair was shining in the sun, making it sexier even again. I could feel my pre cum oozing due to the excitement. I need to relieve myself, if I have to behave normal in her presence. I told her I was going to my room and will be back soon, asked her to continue with her movie.

Aswathy’s defloration

I didn’t had any time to waste, I closed my room, switched on the pc, hand gently stroking my long hard dick, I was half naked only in my tees and watching Aswathy’s long hair videos from last night fullscreen. In my excitement I stood up from the chair, still gently stroking my penis, at the same time my room’s door was burst open and Aswathy jumped in trying to scare me or something like that. I turned facing her, my rock hard penis still in my hands. Her gaze shifted from the computer screen to my long hard dick. “Oops, SORRY” was the only words she could mutter, still standing there in shock. After a second of awkwardness, I walked to her and locked the door behind us. Hugged her tightly from behind my hard dick now pressing her beautiful ass and my face immersed in her hair fully.

The poor thing was trembling, and after a few seconds she shrugged free of my hold. I advanced forward and caught hold of her shirt ripping it off completely, I told her that, I cannot control myself now and want her badly, and would be better if she agree with me. My hand was now pulling her closer by tugging her jeans, and she was helpless before my strength. Aswathy’s face was now close to mine and I kissed her lips dearly. I then turned her around, still holding her close. All these time she kept her hands across covering her sweet little tits in bra. I then from back unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it down till her knees and pushed her to the bed. I removed her jeans completely. I climbed on top of her sat on her tummy and removed her brassiere. Her small tits were very beautiful with dark nipples and light pink areola. I removed my tees and was now completely naked my hard penis resting on her tummy. I slowly lay on top of her kissing her passionately, and caressing her cute little tits. I could feel her nipples starting to grow harder between my fingers. She also started responding to my kiss. I stopped and pulled out her beautiful hair from beneath her and kept it on the pillow spreading it. I told her that I am mad about her and her beautiful hair, and want to make luv, also told that I don’t want to hurt her but want her to enjoy every moment.

She didn’t tell anything but kissed me back on my lips. I didn’t want anything more, I removed her panties and made her completely naked. I told her just to relax and not think of anything else. I opened her legs wide and saw the most beautiful pussy of my life. She had slight hair growth on her pubic mound, I gently caressed her vaginal lips with the back of my hand, which sent shivers through her body. I started kissing and licking her virgin pussy, slowly inserting my tongue inside. Aswathy had closed her eyes and was now moaning gently with each kiss I plant on her. I slowly inserted my index finger inside her and started moving it inside out while licking her labia. Her juices started flowing endlessly and I drinking every drop of it. I knew she was about to have her first orgasm. I started to suck on her clitorial hood continuosly till she started trembling and closed her legs pressing my face on to her pussy also holding my head with her hands. After a few seconds she let me loose. I knew that she came. Her crotch was all wet from my saliva and her juices, I reached her lips and kissed once again. I asked her if she enjoyed it, she just hugged me tightly.

I told her I too love her very much, but now what she need is a good shower. I lifted her in my hands and took her to my bathroom and made her sit in the tub facing away from me. I told her that I want to see her beautiful hair and would like to play with it. She told me do anything as I wish. I caressed her hair from top to ends. Took it and inserted my dick in the heavenly silk. I started stroking my penis with her long thick hair. I took the shower and made her hair wet. Still continued stroking my penis on her wet hair. I knew I was about to cum. I told her to lean back so that I could cum on her hair. Aswathy did so and I emptied my huge load on her long hair. I was exhausted and gave kissed on her wet long hair. I took the ends of her hair in my hands and drank the water from it. Aswathy stood up in the tank facing me took her long hair forward. She touched my cum and smelled it, and tasted it from her fingers. “MMM.. tastes different, but that’s fine with me” she told and smiled at me.