At the airport

by L. Bonero II

Back in the 90s, before internet and mobile phones and tight airport security, I had a work assignment that took me on a weekly daytrip to a major city. There was an airport lounge just for employees of certain large companies. The lady who worked there was truly a 50 year old version of Foxy Anya. She wore a red blazer and her super shiny black hair was always perfectly trimmed to the hem length of that coat. She wore it pulled back on the top and sides with a clasp and flowing down her back. She also had the long red acrylic nails that was my other fetish. Great makeup, always looking like she stepped out of a magazine. She was divorced, but unfortunately hooked up with an airline pilot, so despite my efforts, I couldn't score any dates with her. But we did have many enjoyable conversations, and I'm sure she knew I was sporting a boner every time I approached her reception desk.

She also had an equally hot daughter, about 25 yrs old, who was a flight attendant, I met her on several flights, she had long hair too, well past waist, but she was married to another pilot.