Enough is enough

by John

Hello,

I have been a fan of this and many other hair related forums for over 2 decades now. I have stayed mostly in the shadows and would only comment when absolutely needed. However, at the start of this new year and decade, I have mustered enough courage to post this message.

I think I can speak for a lot of us that as a whole the quality of hair that is available for all us “true” fans to admire and view is strong. But over the past few years (maybe 3-5 years) the ability to gain access has become harder and harder. With a growing amount of admirers who leave creepy or scary comments on videos or pictures, to those trying to promise money to potential models and never following through with the promise. Our love for hair will be gone.

So I propose the following. Let’s build a coalition (I know big word, google it) of true fans that can gather a legit source of hair related material. We all bring something to the table in our love for hair. Weather it’s long, short or in between. If you are a fan of brushing or cutting, we can all get along. Those who want to join will not be asked to come into the light, you can remain in the shadows. We can communicate via private means. When reaching out to potential models the proper protocols will be in place to be sure that models will always know the TRUE intentions of their images and videos. The time for lies are over!!! Who knows maybe we can find the next Anya or Leona our group is desperately missing.

I look forward to your thoughts here or via email.