Share Your Long Hair Stories!

by Jaffe

I'd love to hear your stories of long hair adventures! I'll add some of mine.

In my fourth year of primary school (not my first experience, I already liked hair by this time), there was a girl with long, voluminous hair in my class. Every time we sat down on the floor for the teacher to read to us, I would sit behind this girl with my face in her hair. I was in heaven. It always gave me such a hard erection. She never knew! Nobody around me cared because we were all kids.

Another time, in high school, a girl with hair to her butt came over to my house so I could fix her computer. The only reason I offered to do it at my house was because I knew I could get into her hair if I asked her, but she had no idea. Nobody else was home. After I finished her computer, while were talking I mentioned her hair, and then she let me braid it. Wow, what a day! She tossed it behind her and let me have at it. She couldn't see what I was doing with it. It was so soft, so thick, I just kept burying my face in her hair and smelling it (and braiding it too). This went on for almost an hour! I was so hard and I was leaking more than I ever had. After she left, I pulled out my phone and busted my nuts to the pictures and videos of her hair that I took. I was immensely pleased with myself.

Another time, in my college dorm I was watching a movie with a girl with hair to her waist. She was super nice and she'd let me braid her hair if I asked. So, I did, and for the next hour I had my hands and face in her hair. Didn't even braid it (braiding is just an excuse to feel it in its glory). We were sitting on the floor, her legs in front of her and leaning back on her hands. She was sitting between my outstretched legs. She was almost pushing me into the wall and I had to struggle to keep my erect penis from touching her. Again, I was in heaven. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I never told her the effect she had on me.

I've had dozens of these experiences. Share your first encounters or the most memorable/exciting ones!