Longhairfetish Sex Story

by Gh0z

Hey everyone. I tried writing a "little" long hair fetish sex story.

Maybe you want to read it. I'm happy about every type of feedback oder maybe ideas.

I'm really sorry for the language, i'm not a native english speaker.

Also sorry for the domination/devotion parts.

-introduction-

John and Mary are a happy married couple. They enjoy their life in their big house which is outside of the nearest small city and is located next to the forrest.

John is a 53 year old CEO of a smaller company. Since he earns a lot of money he is able to fullfill all the wishes of his love Mary.

Mary, 10 years younger, is the owner of a small hair salon located in the small city, which is 10minutes to drive away from her home. Even though he has not to work for money because they're already more than wealthy through johns company, she enjoys to work as a hairdresser on 3 days a week.

John an Mary met in that hair salon. John came to the hair salon right before she closed it. She was about to send him away, cause the salon is "women only". But she thought that john was quite attractive with his then black hair and blue eyes. She also very likes his tallness, with 190cm about 20cms taller then her.

She decided to let him and never regretted it.

A week after his visit john came back again with a bunch of roses. "Thank you a lot. You're work helped me to get an assignment for a big customer. I won't have money issues for the rest of my life, i think."

Mary, quitly surprised and happy offered him to visit him again as his only male customer. John declined and took her out. This was 12years ago and they're now over 10 years married.

At the beginning mary questioned herself if she stayed with john because of his money and the luxury life he could give her. But with more time she realized, that she loved him as much as possible. She was totally happy with his life.

John was into mary from the first time he saw mary. The 170cm tall women with that trustworthy brown eyes and her perfect fitted breasts totally satisfied his taste in women. She was so attractive, that he even didn't mind her blonde curly, at least over the shoulder long, hair. Since john has never dated a curly women because of his fetish for long, silky and smooth hair he was quite surprised about himself why he fell in love with her.

The fact, that she worked as a hairdresser took all the doubts away.

Over the years and the more john and mary got to know each other they're sex life kept improving. Unusual for a that long married couple they had sex whenever they had the chance to, which could be up to 7-8 times a day.

Mary likes john dominant type when they have sex. They also enjoy bondage and role playing games

Mary knows about johns hairfetish and always tries to make him happy with it. Though he likes the curls of mary and loves to play with it, he prefers straight, smooth hair. Mary straightens her hair for him, but both know, that its not as long and thick like john it likes.

So when they both realized how happy with each other and their sex life, they made an agreement. Both were allowed to have sex with other persons, when there is a chance to have sex with a physically attractiv person.

But mary never used that option. John had sex with 3 other women, but it wasn't as good as with mary and he also wasn't happy with his choice, because he should have "rather had sex with the right haired woman.", like he told mary.

Mary never was angry about john having sex or his fetish for straight hair. She even began to like to imagine john having sex with other women.

Mary also made john 2 very special gifts for their anniversary. In year 3 of their marriage a customer with waist-length and smooth hair came into marys salon and wanted it to have cut it short. After mary declined at first she wrapped the womans hair into a ponytail and got the scissors. 2 weeks later john found the ponytail in a gift box and was overwhelmed by his wife. He thanked with a one hour lasting oral satisfaction for mary.

5 years later that happened the second time and mary promised to keep the ponytails whenever there is the opportunity. By now, they got 2 special sex toys.

-present-

The door bell rings. Mary looks at her calendar and sees "madelyn" in 15minutes. She'll be the last customer for the day. Mary had a short break and the salon is empty except of her.

"Hi, I'm Mary. Come in", says mary with her beautifil smile.

"Hi, Madelyn" answers madelyn friendly but a little nervous. "Thanks for the fast appointment, it is a little bit difficult to find a good hairdresser in this town."

"How do you know i'm good". Again that smile.

"Your reviews on the internet say so. And i already like the interior of your salon."

"Thank you. Coffee, Tea, water or something?"

"Coffee".

"Alright, sit down. I'll be right back."

Madelyn sits on the only seat in the room.

Mary leaves into the second room which has a small kitchen in it and brews the coffee. "John would totally love this hair, she begins to think. 'maybe a new present'. She shakes her head after her daydreaming and says to herself that it would be wasted to cut that beautiful hair.

She brings madelyn the coffee and sits right next to her.

"Thank you".

Mary is looking at madelyn. She must about to be in her mid twenties. She is about 2cm taller than her, a little bit chubby but not thick. Her breasts are about the same size as hers. She has a round face with beautiful voluminous lips and black framed glasses. Mary thinks she would look at best average if ther wasn't one stunning thing of her.

Madelyn has black, smooth und super thick black hair till almost her waist. It reminds her of the hair asians have but it seems to be even thicker.

"Sooo, what we gonna do?", The smile of course.

"Just a little trimm. Please cut only what is absolutely necessary. All the same length please.", Madelyn is still a little

"I will cut as little as possible. Everything different from that would be a crime", mary laughs and so does madelyn.

"So, you're my first new customer since about half a year, i think. How did you find me?". Says mary while she is putting the cape around madelyns neck.

"I moved here to study. To find a good hairdresser was one of the first things i did. So i checked the ratings and you're by far the best"

"Ahh thank you" -smile- "i will not dissappoint you so you can come back and i can work on that beautiful hair more than once.

Mary comforts madelyn so that the young woman relaxes and the nervousity is gone.

"You study? What?" Mary combs madelyns hair carefully.

"Economics", answers madelyn enjoying the combing.

"Cool. I never went to college", admits mary and touches the hair with her fingers. She totally understands john fetish by the look of that hair.

"I'm sure you didn't need to since you've got your own salon".

"Yes, i've got many regular customers and i really love my job. Since my husband earns enough i don't have to work for money."

"I guess thats why i can afford a visit here as a student", madelyn laughs.

Mary laughs. "Yes. And the best thing is i can choose my customers."

Mary gets the scissors.

"So where do you live?"

"I live in a small student appartment in the city. Until i find a job its okay for the moment."

Mary puts the scissor 1cm above the hair ends und starts trimming.

"Okay thats fine i guess. Did you look for a job already?"

"Yes, but i noticed, there are many to find. I didnt find even one job offer, which fits to me. Like only steel workers jobs."

"Yes, it's not much work here. But maybe there is something i can do."

Mary finishes the trimm. "Do you want me style it?"

"Thanks i need to shower anyway afterwards. What do you mean, you can do something?."

"As far as i know, my husband needs a little help in his office. Not much but he pays good. And you would be unchallenged, but i guess its okay?"

"More than okay", smiles madelyn.

"I'll talk to him and let you know. Would you give me your phone number?"

Madelyn writes her number on a sheet mary gave her.

"Thank you. For the trimm and for your efforts. I enjoyed my visit a lot".

"No problem, madelyn. Goodbye".

As soon madelyn leaves mary takes a picture of the back, and of course, that beautiful curtain of long black silky hair.

"Hi babe", john comes home and puts his jacket on the clothes rack.

He enters the living room and gives mary a long kiss. "You look good".

Mary loves his man with every part of her body. He still buys her flowers and makes her compliments.

'thank you babe. Dinner is ready. Sit down", she gifted him her smile.

"How was your day?" Mary asks.

"Nothing special. My desk is breaking down because of all the paper but its going good. I think i can take a week off in the next time. How was yours?"

"Very special." Mary winks.

"Yes?", John lays down his knife and looks up to his wife. He noticea how much he loved her and how beautiful she is.

"Oh yes. I told you there would be coming a new customer. And the girl, madelyn, has the most beautiful hair ive ever seen in my life. You would totally love it".

Johns eyes are getting wide. "A new present?", John laughs.

"No", mary laughs too "better. Shes looking for a job right now. I really like the fantasy how you're around her hair all day an coming home hard in the evening". Mary puts on a smile. Not that beautiful smile she used the day, more a, challenging, maybe a bit evil smile.

"That sounds...interessting", john is already a little bit excited.

Mary gets her phone and shows john the picture she took of madelyns hair.

John is looking at it for ten seconds and all je says after that is "wow".

"I didn't exaggerate, didn't i?"

"Totally not" john feels how he is getting hard in his tight jeans.

"I should definetly invite her for a job interview"

Mary grabs johns dick in his pants and can feel the hard dick of john. His dick is large and wide enough to go all deep in her and satisfy her.

"You should do that", mary is now wanking off john while she is looking at him with her "evil" smile.

John lets his hand slide into marys pants and fingers his wife, as he realizes that she is already very wet.

"You will contact her and make an appointment for an interview". John unzips his pants and stands up in front of mary.

"If that is the result of looking at her, you should immediately hire her", says mary and begins to suck on johns dick.

With the picture of madelyns hair in his head he enjoys marys tongue and grabs mary harsh by her blonde locks and deepthroats mary. Mary fingers her wet pussy and stops to say

"How do you think about the idea of havin the job interview in my salon?" Says mary with her horny voice.

"I think you are the best woman in the world". He holds her up and puts her on the table to put his dick in her. While he fucks her he is stimulating her clitoris with his thumb. With already being horny mary screams as shes having an orgasm.

John pushes her away and lays down on the couch. Mary puts her head with her face up on johns dick while he is putting some of marys locks around his dick. He wanks for a minute and puts mary up. He moans while he blasts a load all over marys locks.

After having sex two more times followed by together showering mary says "i will call her und set up an assignment for tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay for you?"

"For something important like that i would take a whole day off."

"I will tell her i will style her before the interview and then later tell her, that you're coming to the salon because you have not more time."

"I love you", john kisses his wife and they both go happy to bed together.

-next day-

"Hi madelyn, this is mary"

"Hi mary, i didn't expect you to call me this early"

Mary notices the excitement in her voice.

"I talked to john and he agreed to a job interview. It is at 6PM, i'll send you the adress. I'm in the salon and it is closed today, but if you want to, i can style you before the interview.

"Really? Oh my good. When should i be there?" Says madelyn with happiness

"Come here at 3 PM. I definetly want to work with that gorgeous hair."

"I will be there. I'm so excited, thank you!!"

"Me too. I'm looking forwar to see you. Bye."

"Bye."

"Hii madelyn. Come in"

"Hi, thank you so much for asking your husband. And so much for the styling, how much will it be?"

"Nothing, of course. I really like you and think you deserve that job. Take a seat."

Madelyn sits down. She has her hair put together in a bun.

Mary puts the cape around madelyns neck.

She opens the bun and sees the black hair falling over the cape, making a shhhh sound.

"I'm excited what you're gonna do. Maybe curled? Or an updo? An updo is good for an interview, don't you think?"

Mary looks at madelyns hair and notices that its minimalistiv waved.

"Noo, nooo", laughs mary. "John loves long, straight hair. I will straighten it und put som oil in."

Madelyn answers with a smile "okay, you know it best."

"Come to the sink, i'll was it at first" madelyn lays her head back and mary looks at the black-hair filled sink.

She takes johns favorite shampoo from a really expensive brand.

"I'll take this shampoo, because john loves the smell of it".

"Oh, okay. If its important", madelyn asks.

"It will not lower your chances", mary winks at her and puts on the water.

"Temperature good?"

"Perfect"

Madelyn enjoys marys fingers streak through her hair. Mary notices again how thick madelyns hair is.

She says "john is a really nice guy. But he can be a tough boss. He likes to control everything, just that you know". Mary uses her friendliest voice.

"Oh, okay i don't think its a problem".

After the washing is finished, madelyn sits back in the hairdresser chair.

Mary puts on the hairdryer and lets madelyn hair fly through the room. "John would go hard by that smell" she thinks with a smile.

After its almost dried, mary puts some heat protective oil on madelyns hair.

"This is to protect your hair from the heat. I recommend you to use it, everytime you straighten it".

"Yes i use it too. Also for curling".

"You shouldn't curl", mary laughs "that straight hair is maybe the best i ever saw."

"Thank you", madelyn gets a litte red. She knows about her sexy hair and likes to get compliments about it. "And for everything ypu do to me. I hope i can do something similar for you."

"Just give your best at the interview and if you get the job, work hard for john". Mary smiles

Marys phone rings. Madelyn sees mary leaving to the break room. She can't hear mary talking.

Mary comes back to her.

"I have a good and a bad news."

Madelyn looms to her through the mirror.

"The bad news is, my husband won't be able to keep the appointment because he has another appointment at 6PM"

Mary sees how madelyn is looking a bit shocked.

"The good news is, he will arrive here in 20minutes and you can talk to him here."

"Oh okay, its fine", madelyn says faciliated.

'but now i have to hurry to straigten your hair. John will love it."

Madelyn smiles and mary is now really hurrying and completes the task within 15minutes. He puts some oil on madelyns mane.

"Just in time. Perfect". Mary looks at the result which is really the most soft, thick, long black hair she ever saw.

"Hello? Mary?" Madelyn hears a strong male voice and feels how she gets tense. She doesn't want to make any mistakes since she really wants this job.

"We're here in the back honey", answers mary. She goes to the reception whichs is around the corner, so cou can't see inside the salon from the reception or outside.

"Thank you for coming. It would be a shame if you had to cancel the appointment. Madelyn is waiting inside."

John walks in, and sees madelyns hair. Its even mor impressive than in marys story and her picture. He pull himself together and goes to madelyn. She still has the curtain around her neck.

"Hi, I'm John"

"Madelyn", she smiles and shakes his hand.

"I know. My wife told me about you."

"I'm hoping just good things". She says nervous.

"Oh she definetly lied about your hair", he laughs and feels a tingle in his pants.

"I'm sorry honey, i wasn't able to finish madelyns styling."

"No problem baby. Would you bring us some coffee?"

"Of course".

"So madelyn. You're looking for a job?"

"Yes. I'm studying economics and can work 25 hours a week. I'm not finished yet but i think i can help with a few things."

"No worries. There are only simple tasks to do for you. I have no doubts for you to complete them".

"Okay" madelyn smiles. "I'm also flexible and can work on weekends"

"That sounds perfect to me. Is there anything further you want to know?"

"What do you pay? I'm perfectly fine with 10$ an hour, i'm just interested".

"Hmmm, i think that depends on what your tasks and obligations are."

"Coffee." Mary comes in and almost sings it.

"How is it going?" She asks friendly

"Good. I think madelyn has good chances. There are only a few things i'd like to ask her.

Madelyn is now a litte more relaxed and realizes, that she thinks that john is quite attractive. She also likes older men and john is one of the attractive ones.

"So my first question is. Am i allowed to touch your hair?"

"What?", Madelyn is a little irritated. Mary laughs quitly.

"Mary told me about your hair and then i really wanted to see it, because i really love long hair".

Madelyn looks at mary. She nodds "its okay for me."

"Yes, why not?" Madelyn is still a little unsure but finds her confidence

"Would it be a problem for you, if i would prescribe you what hairstyle you have to wear. Like open, bun or ponytail". John has a strong voice and keeps being serious although he notices the blood rushing to his dick.

"No, no problem. I just have to know before, because of the work ther is to do with it."

"Good", john is lowering his voice and stands behind madelyn, running his fingers through her mane. "Mary was totally right. That is the most beautiful mane i ever saw and now felt."

"Thank you", says madelyn and is getting red. She even feels, that she is getting a little bit horny because of the situation.

John continues with massaging madelyns neck. She feels horny but unsure, because of mary.

"And would it be a problem for you, to let me play with your hair every time i want?"

"No, if its okay for mary", she says nervous.

"Its okay madelyn", she says with her stunning smile. "I agreed to all the things john says". She stands up and touches johns dick ober his jeans. Madelyn sees it and realizey where this is going.

"Okay madelyn. I will pay you 25$ an hour if you let me play with your hair and do me another favours sometimes."

In this moment mary leads down to madelyn and kisses her. She starts beginning getting wet immadiately after she notices, that madelyn is kissing her back.

"This is absolutely okay for me", says madelyn with a completely wet pussy now.

John wraps madelyns hair together and pulls her head strong back and says "good", with his strong voice.

Mary gets down on her knees to unzip johns pants. John puts his head down, still holding madelyns hair like a ponytail, to kiss her. She kisses him back as mary starts to suck johns dick.

Madelyn gets really horny while she hears the sound of johns dick slipping into marys mouth again and again.

John now smells on madelyns hair, holding her still with the right, and leading mary with the left.

Mary stops to suck to undress herself and getting up. She puts a hand on johns to show him to let madelyns hair go out of his hands.

Madelyn is still sitting on the chair, now completely wet, and watching how mary takes her hair to wrap it around johns dick.

John is moaning as mary starts to wank his dick with the soft, thick hair of madelyn. Madelyn is now putting two fingers in her vagina to finger herself.

"Stop", says john to mary "or i will come too early. And i think its time for you to have fun.

"Oh yes baby. Get up madelyn", says mary with a commanding voice she didnt know she had at all. "I want you to lick my pussy".

She lays down to the floor and pulls madelyn with her as she soon starts to lick marys vagina and stick two fingers in her.

Laying on her knees, john sticks his dick in madelyns vagina. She moans as she feels the unexpected big dick in her. John is fucking her hard while mary moans and twitches.

John grabs madelyns haor and puts her down to mary. She moans and squirts into madelyns face as john is bumping her more hard and fast with each bump.

John pulls madelyn on his lap to fuck her in the reverse doggystyle position.

"Put your head back", he says.

As soon as he smells the sweet smell of the hair in his nose he starts to fuck madelyn woth hard bumps. Madelyn is moaning und jumps on johns cock enthustiastic. She moans as she feels that she is coming and squirts as she gets off johns cock.

"You better clean that", says john with an commanding voice.

Madelyn gets on her knees and starts to lick it off johns body.

"Not with your mouth", he says.

Madelyn understands and takes her hair and cleaning johns body with it.

John is splitting her hair in two strands and pull it over her shoulders. He pulla both strands cross wise around his dick and pulls madelyn close. With the hair wrapped dick, both ends holding in his hands he starts to fuck madelyns mouth.

He feels the load coming and pushes her away, mary realizing what ist about to come turns madelyn with the back to john.

John is exploding a huge amount of cum on madelyns mane. The main spot ist just on the backhead with many drops on the lower parts. John is wanking his dick off and keeps sprinkling cum drops over madelyns hair.

He is completely exhausted and let himself sink on the floor.

Mary takes her phone and takes pictures of the cum covered mane.

She pulls madelyn on the hand and sits her on the chair again.

"Now we have to do some thing".

Madelyn, also exhausted and sexually satisfied just let her go, still feeling the wetness in her vagina.

Mary looks at alle the white load on the black curtain. She starts to comb madelyns hair, which immediately glues together. She keeps combing until all possible streaks ar wetted with cum. As soon as she finished she spins her hair and put it together to a bun.

She takes a photo of the cum filled bun, at some parts its even noticing white.

"You go now home and don't wash your hair. You're getting your hair washed by me or by john. You understand?"

"Yes, i do". Madelyn says not being nervous rather being still horny.

"Now go home", says mary.

Madelyn puts on her clothes and leaves.

"I love you", says john to mary

"I love you, too", says mary.

Both keep having sex the remaining day and sleep happily together in marys salon