Re: Re: longest hair you've ever seen in real life?

by longpageboy

At an open air festival of Brazilian music in the German city of Cologne I once saw a young woman with a braid down to her knees and the rest of the length left down, falling to her ankles. Incredibly healthy, smooth and full, stick-straight brunette hair on a beautiful lady. Her friend next to her had beautiful waist-length hair that I would normally have admired, but that just looked short and boring in comparison.

In Toronto in the midst of the usual afternoon crowds on Yonge Street I once saw the most incredible beauty (face, body shape, dress, just everything!) with a full blonde ponytail to the middle of her thighs bouncing between her legs as she was walking.

And then around the corner from where I teach, a lady of about 40 was standing in a small supermarket shopping without any hurry, with wavy dark blonde hair to her knees. I never got to see her again; she must have been just passing through.

I think these are the hottest real-life encounters in my long hair-fetisch career. Needless to say, I couldn´t bring myself to talk to either of them, not even for a shy little compliment.