Amazwd

by Barb

Laughing

I am absolutely amazed that so many men find long hair a turn-on! I have had long hair all my life. When I got married my husband seemed to think of it as a nusance. I have always enjoyed my hair and was hurt that he wanted me to pin it up... or cut it.

After our divorce I dated several men who seemed to have the same idea... that my hair was "in the way". Then I met Ray. He was a shock to be because he seemed to revel in my hair. He loves to bursh and play with it, putting it up in different styles and when we have sex, it's a major player... that is he loves the feeling on my hair all over his body! Amazing! I have finally found someone woh enjoys my hair as much (or more) than I do... and it's GREAT! Except that he keeps asking me to let him cut it. I don't get it. He seems to really enjoy playing with it, but he says he would like to cut it "really short" and that he would love to see me with "no hair".

I have never found anyone who I have enjoyed sexually as much as Ray and I have really loved the fact that he enjoys my hair, instead of being afraid of it. But I don't really want to cut it and I wonder why he does.

I found this site and maybe someone can give me some advice. I have very mixed feelings.

Thanks,

Barb