Vote for Long Hair Babes

by Longhair Lover

The next round of voting for Crown Awards is under way on the site Super-Hair.net -- and a number of women with beautiful long hair need our support.

In "Best Long Hair," I'm supporting Gohar Shahnazaryan, who won in several categories last year and is a multi-time finalist as you'll see. Check out Gohar's Instagram page for enjoyable viewing: instagram.com/gohar.shahnazaryan/

In "Best Makeover," my vote goes to Kristen Kreech of Jewelry Television. if You saw her hair from 2017, you'd say she'd win in a landslide, but there are worthy competitors, so have at it.

In "Best Hairstyle on Television," I'm hoping Jana Lauren is a repeat winner. She's another host on JTV and has an amazing head of hair that no doubt leads to impressive sales on the home shopping network.

In the "Best Brunette" category, my vote goes to Gohar Shahnazaryan, who you know is an amazing specimen if you've checked out her Instagram page by now. She has more than 60,000 followers at instagram.com/gohar.shahnazaryan/

There are two other categories for your consideration this week: Best Hair in Athletics and Best Hair in Politics. I favor a couple in each category and, in fact, several of my nominations are in the running. Too tough to call.

Here is a link to the voting page: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

I'll continue to post when it's time to vote again. All of those who have voted are making a difference. Thanks for your support.