Vote for More Long Hair Babes

by Longhair Lover

The next round of voting is under way in the annual Crown Awards competition on the super-hair.net website. As usual, some beautiful longhaired ladies are being overlooked. As in years past, you can make a difference and have your votes count.

Here is a link to the page, which changes categories maybe once a week: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

There are photos of each of the finalists -- some better than others.

Women deserve our support in pretty much every category:

Best Bangs: I implore you to cast very vote for Angelinka Balerinka, who has amazing long hair and stunning bangs. A really crappy photo was posted for her by the people who run the site, so it might be an uphill battle. Please visit her Instagram account as well. instagram.com/angelinka_balerinka/

Best Blonde: This is a tough one as several of my nominees are in the running. But we should likely get behind Elena Bashkina.

Best Hairstyle in Music: You might not have heard of Bianca Marques, but you'll remember her gorgeous hair. She deserves our votes. Here's a link to her Instagram page: instagram.com/biancamarquesoficial/

Best Hairstyle in Journalism: You may or may not agree with her politics, but Dana Perino has really grown out her hair and is worth watching on "The Five" on Fox News. Here is a link to a Christmas post on her Instagram page: instagram.com/p/BryNQQQALq7/

Other categories this week include "Best Hairstyle in Weather/Science" and "Best Short Hair."

April Moss was my choice in Weather/Science. Again, they used a crappy photo of her. Ginger Zee is my second choice. You can't go wrong with Jackie Guerrido either. I didn't know she was still doing weather reporting.

I think Amy Robach won best short hair last year. Her hair has grown since then but I guess it still fits the requirement for short hair.

Thanks to all of you who voted after my last plea about a week ago. We've really made a difference. Some longhairs have had complete turnarounds. Keep in mind that they change the category regularly. The categories will rotate back into the mix.

Have fun!