Re: collecting hair

by HairAddict67

I actually have recently acquired a collection myself. I have four ponytails. I've shared stories of playing with my friends' hair, but unfortunately some of them have moved on to other places so I don't have the same access anymore. So I figured why not have some hair that I could play with at any time.

One is blonde and was my first purchase. Honestly I was more excited just to have the hair that I didn't really focus on quality or length, however it does still feel very nice.

The second is red. This time I focused more on thickness and it payed off. It feels incredible and there's a lot of it! Absolutely love playing with it.

The last two are actually a set from a mother and a daughter (yes the daughter was 18) of which I absolutely could not pass up as I know that that is such a rare find! Their hair is brunette and I have to agree with thisGuy that it feels softer than the blonde and even red hair.

If anyone wants advice on buying hair, I don't have much experience but I can try to help. Just email me.