Re: Re: Re: 6ft of hair, might want to sell? Stuck!

by mp4393

Long hair can be beautiful and feminine but sometimes isn't very practical and isn't really a look most women can keep forever.

There are lots of people here who will support you in keeping it super long, trying out hair modeling, etc. If the one or two pictures I found online that might be you are actually you, you're plenty pretty enough to be a long hair model at least in my opinion.

There are also lots of people here and elsewhere who will support you if/when you make the choice to go with shorter hair.

Your recent onset of tangles make it sound like your ends may be unhealthy. If you want to keep it long, you might consider trimming/cutting back to where the hair looks healthier. Maybe a foot or so or maybe back to knee length. And how do you typically wear it during the day and night can also make a big difference. Longhaircommunity.com is a great forum for advice; it's mostly women and they try to keep out "enthusiastic" male fans like many/most of the posters here. It definitely has a different vibe than here.

If you cut a foot or more, you can sell it online. buyandsellhair.com is probably the most stable of the sites right now. There is also onlinehairaffair.com and hairsellon.com, though to me they seem to get less traffic. It doesn't really matter how good the site is, what matters is finding a buyer that is legitimate and will send you confirmed paypal funds before you cut your hair without trying to scam you.

There are people (like me) who will also buy before/during/after photos and video if you decide to go for a major change. I love long hair, but I also am fascinated by the bittersweet transformation of watching beautiful long hair being brushed out and pampered and then cut to a clean, crisp short style that frees the model from the daily hassle of brushing tangles, having to pull hair back into a ponytail, etc. Your posts suggest you are not quite ready to go short, but the day will probably come, Treasure your long hair until then, and enjoy the transformation when the right time comes.

Good luck.