Re: Re: 6ft of hair, might want to sell? Stuck!

by TheGirlw6ftofHair

Response to sylvester,

I am indeed real. I don't really want to cut it and would definitely change my mind if I could just stop the horrendous and damaging tangles. Which so far I have not got any new ideas on. If I go on brushing like this I am not going to have any hair left. As many years I have spent on my hair, this is just heartbreaking. Which I'm sure sounds silly but I have a TON of time and even money invested.

I have found the site you listed as well as a few others, where you can list your hair. I am unsure which one is the best one. I also have no idea how to price hair?

While all of those sound interesting to me I don't think any of those would work. While I *may* be pretty, I surely am no model. I don't really know how any of those work or how I would even start. Any help on the subjects would be great! I guess you are right it is rare. I don't think I have ever met anyone in person who has the length I do. Or the unique wave pattern for that matter on any length. Thank you for your reply and all of your suggestions. It definitely does make me stop and think.