I am going to try a serious question!!

by Hairnado

Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for about 4 months now, and i thought i would finally get enough courage to ask a serious question. Like any other forum that is fetish related I know some will want to not take what I am bout to ask seriously. I humbly request, that if you could please go easy on me here.

I too have a thing for long hair. Not in a sexual way but more in just a love for the look, the feel, and the overall beauty of it. I am NOT into hairjobs or anything like that; that most of you here enjoy. My love is with the styling of long hair if it be mid back or to the knees.

So my question: Is there anyone out there that would consider working with me to come out of the shadows and protection of the online community and help me form an annual or semi-annual Long Hair Convention??

I can share my vision with serious people only. I don't want to bother with anyone that is just trying to get free pictures from potential models or long haired girls wanting to come to the event. If done correctly there might be a way for each person involved to collect some salary for the organizing and activation of the event(s).

So again I will sum up by saying, If you are a person male or female wanting to give an event like this a shot with me. Then hit the reply button or hit me up on my email listed above. And lets take our fetish to the next level!!

Thanks for your time

CC