Re: Hello. A question..? My hair goes down to my ass and I want to grow it longe

by Mark Ortiz

You want requests? Preferably detailed? Okay...

For the next six to nine months, don't cut your bangs. Wear them side swept and falling in your eyes.

Then make a video like this:

1) Wear a top that your boobs keep slipping out of, and a really short, tight mini skirt that keeps riding up when you walk.

2) Put your hair up in a french twist, using just a few pins. Yes, I know, it's too long for that style already, and it will be a few inches longer. So it won't stay very well. That's okay. It's not supposed to.

3) Now do something that requires moving around. Cleaning something is a possibility. Using a treadmill or stair climber is a possibility. As you work, you have to constantly pull your skirt down and pull your top up. Your hair is also a major problem. Your bangs are constantly in your eyes. You incessantly flip them and push them out of your eyes but they fall right back. Meanwhile, the rest of your hair is coming loose. It's hard to spare a hand, but when you can, you tuck at it and try to keep it from falling down. But it's no use. Eventually it's down completely. Then it's really in the way. But you sure are sexy fighting with it -- and of course, your bangs, your top, your skirt, and whatever it was you were originally trying to do.

How does this end? I don't care, long as it goes on for a good long time!