Luna - a story (part 2)

by Tamrono

"I noticed you were watching me" she said silently with a lovely voice. She took me by surprise for just a second.

"Of course I watched you, it is my job" I responded maybe a bit too hastily. She smiled a bit more now, still knowingly.

"But you looked at me in a specific way" she said.

"Who are you" I asked, trying to escape the situation.

"I am Luna" she replied.

I couldn't keep my eyes fixed on hers, and following my male instinct, I again scanned down her body. She still wore that white shirt which didn't yet have enough time to dry. At end of the class, the texture had soaked her sweat at specific locations - the lower line of her breasts was clearly visible as the textile had been quite wet there. Her neckline had as well been very humid back in class.

Now, the humidity did more evenly spread through the fabric, resulting not in a see-through effect, but in a stronger clinging of the fabric to her skin. In face it seemed a bit as if her own skin was coated with white fabric, not leaving much space for imagination. This time, her nipples strongly pressed against the humid shirt, almost as if my nakedness did arouse her.

She still wore that maybe a bit too short mini skirt, but she had taken off her gym shoes, allowing me to notice her lovely small feet, featuring toes with nails painted in a very light matte color, suiting her skin color nicely.

When my view met her eyes again, something inside myself happened. My body suddenly felt tense, and it seemed to me as if our minds would meet the first time. I couldn't possibly have noticed, but thinking about it I am sure that he eyes slightly widened within that very moment.

"I am sure you asked yourself how long it is", Luna said with her soft voice.

"It?", I asked, pretending not to know her meaning.

Again she smiled as if my most secret thoughts were an open book to her. She slowly lifted her arms up to reach behind her head, where the screw-like chopsticks held her hair. With her arms lifted like this, her body came to a perfect shape: wonderfully toned legs, just perfectly rounded hips paired with a small waist. The sweaty white shirt sticking to a tight muscular belly, above it two tight breasts with erect nipples which would make every observer blush. Plus the most beautiful Asian face, appearing so naive yet so full of secrets and desire, the full lips slightly apart, the perly white teeth slightly exposed.

Only with enough distance for the shower water no to touch her, she slowly turned around to give me a good view of her back. The short moment was enough to notice the firmness of her small ass, and the nice shapes of her shoulder blades which were strongly visible due to herself reaching the chopsticks. Then she removed both of the pins with her long fingers, and the next few seconds pushed me close to heaven.

As much as her visit in the shower was unexpected, the beauty of her hair unfolding was unexpected as well. Slowly, as a sliding serpent, the coil of her hair started to turn. With every turning inch of the coil, the strand of it gained volume. Soon the tight coil was grown to the size of two adjacent fists, with the section of open ponytail slowly extending downwards. Finally, the laws of physics took over, and the unfolded hair started to tumble down in a slow spiraling way. The curtain of slick straight Asian hair swinging down in front of me was massive. Not only her hair was super well taken care of, shiny and catching the artifical ceiling light in brightest reflections. The amount of hair was massive, even for a girl of Asian race as herself. It fell downwards with such weight and force that I expected a soft "thud" once it would come to a stop in a fall which seemed to take forever. And forever it fell, from the middle of her back down to her waist, bouncing onto her tiny firm ass, still falling to touch her thighs, to finally come to a stop even a tiny bit below her knees.

Yet it was not a full stop, as the hair section below her ass still swung from one side to the other, as to prove that physics were still intact and static energy transforms by change of height into kinetic motion. Once her hair came to slower motion, I noticed Luna could have grown her hair easily even further - the horizontal volume at the end was nearly the same as at her shoulders, there was no change in color or texture, and the blunt cut at the bottom suggested frequent clean trims.

At the end, her hair rested in a wonderful downward stream of jet black color, only partially covering the width of her shoulders, yet fully covering her little bum, and wonderfully hanging freely down to slightly below her knees. The resting part between her shoulders showed a thickness which I estimated as half an inch - half an inch between the outer layer of hair till I would reach the thin textile which clings so beautifully to her skin!

It was then that she turned back to face me, carefully watching my face expression - yet it couldn't have escaped her attention to note the reaction of my manhood to the beauty of her now opened hair. I on my part certainly felt the blood increasing size of my best body part.

Her lips parted again in that moment of my strong desire, and without hesitation she took one further step towards me, not yet coming close enough for us to touch.

It was clear for me that she wanted to thoroughly enjoy the moment of having me watch her change. And indeed her complete appearance started to change again by that one step which brought her into the range of the continuously spraying shower water.

The water touched her body like thousands of caressing hands. Tiny droplets landed on her head, immediately accompanied by the next following drops, quickly creating thin streams of clear water running down her hair. Small lines of waters started to run down aside of her face, down her chin and throat.

The water made her hair even increase in shine, which I thought impossible, soaking it finally from top to bottom. Even not able to see it, I knew the water would strongly increase the weight of her hair, and the free floating part below her ass would start to gather all by itself to form a sheet of super glistening dark black water, pouring out at the end in several lines to finally reach the floor.

The wetness left even more thin strands of hair to stick against her lovely face. With her hand she reached up to arrange them, but contrary to my expectation she took some soaked strands to her parted lips to allow them to enter her lustfull mouth. It was just as if she read the deepest desires of my male mind.

The water was fast in soaking her clothes - maybe a bit too fast for my taste, as I would have enjoyed to see her get wet more slowly. Soon enough the white fabric stopped hiding her body from my eyes, the shirt becoming a true second skin to her perfect shape. Her breasts were clearly visible now, with lovely not too dark areolas, and a breast size just perfect for my hands. Her belly was flat, and even the slight indenting of skin around her belly button was matched by the glistening transparent textile - which she maybe even intentionally selected before she went to the gym class.

The mini skirt was now as well stuck to her body, lowering down at her love triangle, normally hiding a direct view to her private part. However, due to being soaked, here as well the fabric had already changed its character and became transparent enough to reveal that Luna did not select any underwear at all that morning. Dressed in clothes, she stood before me, nearly naked to my eyes.

[To be continued...]