Re: RealRapunzels = ReallyBoring

by TJ

Hi Folks... I don't post or reply here often, but I feel this needs a bit of mature comment.

I've had a hair fetish all of my life, and I'm mid 60's today. I always considered it a "quiet passion" when most of the "normal" world thinks of it as a perversion. Over the last 20 years or so, I have been incredibly grateful for sites like this, as well as the many who have gone away.

How many of you remember TLHS? From Frank P in the Netherlands... great stuff... and I still have a lot of his pics in my files.

I'm really gonna date myself now and say that I go back far enough to the DOS days before "Graphic User Interface" and "Windows" made the internet what it is today.

How about alt.sex.fetish.hair?

Geez... there was a gamut of differing opinions there.

And just because you said the phrase "hair fetish" didn't mean that anyone who may have responded might have the same ideas as you.

So let's respect our differences. Like what's the definition of long?

One says shoulder length and another says to the floor.

Who is right? Both... and what difference does it really make?

One loves to see the hair long, another like to see the long hair cut short. Both are hair fetishes... but one really has no place here on this particular site. That doesn't mean there aren't 20 other sites that will accommodate the love of cutting. All I'm saying is that we are all here because of the love of hair.

I personally love shine and texture... thick and massive or thin and swaying. And that can be collar length or ass length. It's my personal preference, that's all. Does that make me any different than any of you?

I doubt it.

So where one loves the mere sight of a calf-length bun drop, another thinks it's crap because there's no sex involved? Guy (and girls)...

that's just wrong. Your preference is your preference. The Internet being what it is today, you can find anything you want. Go seek it out... but don't bash the work of others because it's not exactly what you need to turn you on. This all takes a tremendous effort, and usually quite a bit of money too.

As an aging male with a life-long interest in this subject, I can say one thing with absolute certainty... one day, when I'm old enough that I simply don't get a "rise" any more, I will still get the visual enjoyment from a lovely head of hair in front of me... and will re-live many memories of my hands playing in some just like it.

Take care all