Re: Re: Yo, HairAddict67...

by yolodahoboda

Yeah I'll do it here.

This is based off people I know but just make up the names, I feel weird having the actual people's names in a story I'm reading.

It takes place in a college dorm. I'm hanging out with a friend or multiple friends, up to you, but eventually all the people I'm about to describe will be involved. I'm gonna leave a lot of this up to you, but somehow they need to discover my hair and tickling fetishes and then tease/play with/torture me until I cum.

Girl 1: straight dirty blond hair down to mid back or a little lower, pretty soft. Very friendly, sociable and mature.

Girl 2: straight blond hair down to mid back, very soft. Your average college-age white girl, though she has slightly more personality.

Girl 3: straight black hair down to ass, pretty soft but insanely soft when brushed. On the outside fits the tiny bossy Latina girl stereotype but is in fact very giggly and sweet.

And I don't care how you make my character, haha, but if you decide to do tickling then my spots are: torso, thighs, ass, feet.

Looking forward to it!!!!